"
boof wrote:
heat pls

-boof

boof <3

-HeaT
youtube.com/heatfury
twitch.tv/heatzgaming
Mabe the "top tier" racers is not that usefull to GGG as greendude was/is for PvP?
Mabe GGG feel like they have enough "in house capability" to handle racing?
Mabe GGG actually have something in mind for racing not yet announced?
Mabe Act 4 eats up all resources GGG have ATM?
Mabe PvP eats up resources too?
Who knows?

Everyting and everyone can improve, usually over time.

I think racing would be booring if im guaranteed a Jade before lvl 10, Sapphire ring before Merveil, Topaz ring and ms boots in Act 2 etc.

For ME racing is all about using what you get, not crying over everything you dont get.
Plenty of options in this game, its the only reason why I keep playing it!
Knowing vendor recipes, what lvl to be in different areas, know what passives to pick, what resist to get, what class you can do best, when to get back in town, what/when to kill monsters or not, what gear to pick up etc.
It's all a part of the game and racing, deal with it!
If you are a good racer you can handle the "falling behind part" too.

"Being the best isn't always being at top."
Lɪsᴛᴇɴ ᴅᴜᴅᴇ, I'ᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ PᴏE ʀᴀᴄɪɴɢ sɪɴᴄᴇ I ᴡᴀs 11, ʀᴀɢɪɴɢ sɪɴᴄᴇ I ᴡᴀs 17, ᴀɴᴅ ᴄʀᴇᴀᴛɪɴɢ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ʙᴜɪʟᴅ sɪɴᴄᴇ ɪ ᴡᴀs 20. I'ᴠᴇ ᴄᴀʀʀɪᴇᴅ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏʙᴏᴅʏ ᴀᴛ ʀᴀᴄɪɴɢ ғᴏʀ ᴀ ɢᴏᴏᴅ 6 ʏᴇᴀʀs ɴᴏᴡ. Gᴇᴛ ᴀ ɢʀɪᴘ ᴜ ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴ ɴᴇʀᴅ
"
Mabe the "top tier" racers is not that usefull to GGG as greendude was/is for PvP?
Who knows?

I think racing would be booring if im guaranteed a Jade before lvl 10, Sapphire ring before Merveil, Topaz ring and ms boots in Act 2 etc.

For ME racing is all about using what you get, not crying over everything you dont get.
Knowing vendor recipes, what lvl to be in different areas, know what passives to pick, what resist to get, what class you can do best, when to get back in town, what/when to kill monsters or not, what gear to pick up etc.

mabe you're right
CET Timezone
"
Who knows?

1. Thats just straight up false, and noone is asking for a trip to their offices to help develop racing and shit. Just a simple talk about certain things is all that really needs to happen.
2. Obviously not.
3. We are in our 11th season.
4. Wouldnt take much time at all and im sure theres one person who works on race stuffs.
5. ?

There is no option at all if u cannot get a jade from the vendor. Resist rings recipe only works for some classes. As not every class has a quest that you dont need any gems from it. and if u do its usually 1 quest and it doesnt have all of the options.
Clearly its a part of racing, that DOES NOT mean it is a good part, or a good thing for a competitive environment.
"
lPeeps wrote:

1. Thats just straight up false, and noone is asking for a trip to their offices to help develop racing and shit. Just a simple talk about certain things is all that really needs to happen.
2. Obviously not.
3. We are in our 11th season.
4. Wouldnt take much time at all and im sure theres one person who works on race stuffs.
5. ?

There is no option at all if u cannot get a jade from the vendor. Resist rings recipe only works for some classes. As not every class has a quest that you dont need any gems from it. and if u do its usually 1 quest and it doesnt have all of the options.
Clearly its a part of racing, that DOES NOT mean it is a good part, or a good thing for a competitive environment.

Obv need to l2p if your vendor doesnt have a jade 3 times in a row.
Last edited by terrex on Mar 17, 2015, 6:54:54 PM
"
lPeeps wrote:

Not true anymore. Each class can get an off-stat node by level 9. As for resist rings, they are much less of an issue now due to the extra base life gain per level, all around more dps, more gem rewards, and the ability to mule another class.
"
lPeeps wrote:

Throzz is correct, any class can get 20+ dex at lvl 9 or less. Same for str and int. Before lvl 9 you might have a bigger challange in different ways as different classes.

If this page is correct (at the time i made this post) http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Quest_Rewards only duelist have an extra challange because there is no blue gem as reward before Merveil.
I can agree on giving duelist a blue gem as reward before Merveil.
It might just be one gem, feel free to make your choice around it.
Templar might need a green gem as reward before Chamber of Sins?
Ruby ring? I think it will drop or be in vendor before you need it.
"
Throzz wrote:
"
lPeeps wrote:

Not true anymore. Each class can get an off-stat node by level 9. As for resist rings, they are much less of an issue now due to the extra base life gain per level, all around more dps, more gem rewards, and the ability to mule another class.

while there is the option, but in this sig anyway, you absolutely 100% cannot get that node, and expect to get a record. and then for resist rings, you mule shadow and i dont believe you get a red gem from mud flats so there is no way to get a fire ring, cept ve

Lets take this sig for example. If you actually go for the 20 dex node on templar, you almost certainly will not be getting a record, unless ur rng is super godly. Like 3 Magic packs boxes and stuffs, you are delaying the important nodes when you would get them normally which is right at the bosses.

Why not make a recipe like green gem + trans = jade? something like that. Resist rings are somewhat fine as i said, but some classes dont get to choose certain gem colors on the quests where they do not need a reward, if they even have one of those.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info