Skills that have to be buffed in order to acheive a balanced game

Maybe your build is a little too strong and instead of buffing SN past 30 radius, we should buff it to 30 radius and knock IN down to 25 or 26 radius. :3

Edit: well, IN isn't the only competition, just the primary competition. There's also Discharge, and it's a much harder call if SN should tie or outrange on that one.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Mar 11, 2015, 8:44:59 PM
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
Maybe your build is a little too strong and instead of buffing SN past 30 radius, we should buff it to 30 radius and knock IN down to 25 or 26 radius. :3

Spoiler
Shots Fired!

:D

Honestly i would rather have a 50% knockback chance in the deadzone. Which would make it an insane skill with faster casting set-ups but less effective in crit set-ups.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
Actually, I think dual 6L with SN and LW should be the plan. I think the best "buff to SN" would be to remove the minimum range on LW.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Lightning warp on Cwdt man, shock nova OP? :')

(balance your radius on min distance of LW and gogogogogogogo)

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
While everyone else loves CWDT IC, I love CWDT Frost Walls (on AoE or piercing characters). 100% knockback, stops multiple projectiles or chargers from hitting consecutive. I imagine it works for SN too, although it might not push back far enough.

However, overcoming the drawback isn't the point. Why overcome it to begin with? What's to be gained?
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Mar 11, 2015, 9:25:12 PM
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:

Edit: well, IN isn't the only competition, just the primary competition. There's also Discharge, and it's a much harder call if SN should tie or outrange on that one.

87K IN is no joke

Thats with 5K life too. CoC Dischrager beats it tho. I rate them CoC Discharge > IN > SN as far as whole screen melt. But still for what was thought of as a leveling spell only..I am waiting for patch (new tree) to debunk SN haters.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Mar 11, 2015, 10:55:37 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info