[2.5] Shams Beserker 2h Mace Groundslam Build 200K Dps Atziri, U-Lab

Please, update the passive trhee <3 best build.
What is the idea of the blood magic support in the chest armour?
I'm using this build but i can't see why it's there.
I'm just leveling that gem.

Sham

Updated 2.5

Sham
Tir 14 Maze map video added.

Sham
How useful is Rampart really ?

15% increased physical melee damage is not a lot considering we spend 4 points to get this.

The extra armor only bumped up my damage reduction by 2%.

To me, if you're taking these 4 nodes you're doing it mainly for the increased fority effect which I still don't know is going to save me from the 1-shot stuff that can kill this build. (should note I'm still using fortify support gem)

Last edited by Ratedetar on Dec 18, 2016, 6:33:33 PM
I think you are absolutely right Ratedetar.

I think that blunt instrument is a better option, more armor/dps and i only need to spend 3 points.

Thanks for the feedback.

Sham

I'm already using that in my build so I decided to go for Hematophagy since I'm using a lot of life leech anyways.

I'm also considering taking cloaked in savagery instead of Rite of Ruin for my last 2 Ascendancy points. I'm still waiting for RNG to let me do my last trial so I can do uber labyrinth though

With this though Id be getting 100% life leeched per second and a lot more damage/life leech when we take a big hit
Last edited by Ratedetar on Dec 18, 2016, 8:03:26 PM
I had Hematophagy in my build for while to, until i had more dps.

Then i generated enough life with vitality void.

Cloacked in savagery i'm going to use if i go uber atziri and shaper.

Atm i'm making a new beserker build 2h axe and acrobatics-phase acrobatics in it.
With Evasion gear, so its going to take some time. I'm now level 80 and the build starts to pick up. Theres only 1 problem not sure what main skill i'm going to use.

Sham

Last edited by Doomshamino on Dec 19, 2016, 6:19:46 AM
I'm curious, blunt instrument was in your 2.4 build. So why the change in any case?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info