[2.5] Shams Beserker 2h Mace Groundslam Build 200K Dps Atziri, U-Lab

I took the fortify skills in tree, because my dps was high enough.

In this build i'm using fortify the whole time, thats why i buffed it in the tree.

But you still can take blunt instrument and leave the fortify talents.

Sham
Last edited by Doomshamino on Dec 19, 2016, 12:32:06 PM
Uber Lab Added

Sham
From POE Wiki:

"Enduring Cry is not a spell, and since the trigger gems Cast when Damage Taken Support inventory Cast when Damage Taken Support, Cast when Stunned Support inventory Cast when Stunned Support, Cast On Critical Strike Support inventory Cast On Critical Strike Support, Cast on Melee Kill Support inventory Cast on Melee Kill Support, and Cast on Death Support inventory Cast on Death Support all only support spells, they cannot support Enduring Cry."

Is there a mistake on your side, or an older link setup not updated?

Hello hultan,

The enduring cry gem is indeed in the link with cast when damage taken .

But i just put it there because that was the only place that still had a gem spot free.
I just use enduring cry with my middle mouse button, you can check it in the guide video.

Sham

Makes sense, ty!

Have you tried kaom's heart? I feel a bit squish and was thinking about buying it (I have a lightning coil now, but only 5k life at lvl 79). Resistances are not an issue, only the lost links would be...
Yes i use sometimes kaom's heart, but not a lot.Because i think the Ancestral Warchief 6l is way to good to leave it out.

5k hp isn't that low for level 79, I got 5.7k on level 94.

If you need to leave a gem setup out of it, I would go with the golem setup.

You can go with belly of the beast to if you want some more life.

I just checked your chars.

Juggernaut.

Get rid of the stun in your weapon, ground slam stuns the whole time.
You can replace it with endurance charge on melee stun(for charges) or go with multistrike for dps. I gues you took warlord mark for charges and life leech ,replace it with enfeeble if you die a lot and get mana and life leech from jewels or talents.

Gl Sham

Last edited by Doomshamino on Dec 27, 2016, 6:53:06 AM
I can't understand one of the part of the build. How u have still mana no reserved, because 50% from Hatred, 25% from Herald of Ash and 25% from Arctic armour is 100% mana reserved. Then how u have still 53 mana to use? Can u tell me that ?

Regards
Sebciol
"

I can't understand one of the part of the build. How u have still mana no reserved, because 50% from Hatred, 25% from Herald of Ash and 25% from Arctic armour is 100% mana reserved. Then how u have still 53 mana to use? Can u tell me that ?

Regards
Sebciol

I would like to know the same. How? Couldn't find anything in gems, items or talents.
Enlighten support gem reduces reserved mana
Hi,

I am a fairly new player and I like this build. Trying to farm the gear but I have not that much luck. I am in Normal at the beginning of act 4. did the dry lake and opened the mines.

It is going OK until I meet a boss. way to low dps to get the boss solo. currently I am level 42 and farming dry lake is no problem. Tried to find some gear on poe.trade and managed to get some gear but still not much dps.

is it supposed to be this way because the boss at the end of act 3 was a pain and I needed some help for that one.

Thanks for all the info on the build.

Greetings,

Bitfrotter

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info