[2.5] Shams Beserker 2h Mace Groundslam Build 200K Dps Atziri, U-Lab

"
Bitfrotter wrote:
Hi,

I am a fairly new player and I like this build. Trying to farm the gear but I have not that much luck. I am in Normal at the beginning of act 4. did the dry lake and opened the mines.

It is going OK until I meet a boss. way to low dps to get the boss solo. currently I am level 42 and farming dry lake is no problem. Tried to find some gear on poe.trade and managed to get some gear but still not much dps.

is it supposed to be this way because the boss at the end of act 3 was a pain and I needed some help for that one.

Thanks for all the info on the build.

Greetings,

Bitfrotter

link us your gear or make your characters public in settings
Char is public now.
Hi KpShamino,

I am following your build guide and I am level 66 at the moment. With the skill tree I am at step 4 Unwavering Stance. building up Life.

Life = 3408
Mana = 472
Max energy shield = 48

strength = 434
intelligence = 84
dexterity = 137

Damage per secong = 2477.55
armor is at 4154

normal mobs no problem. some higher is also no problem but the bosses and the breaches are a pain in the ....

I used poe.trade to get some better gear but do I need to farm XP for a while or try to get better gear because I feel I am a glass canon.

I am rather new to PoE and this is my 4th char I am building. I like it a lot but for example I fail every attempt at the ascendency labyrinth. those bosses one shot me.

Thanks and keep up the video's and such. viewing a lot of them.
Hi,

Used poe.trade and got almost same gear as in this tutorial. not all stats of course but it is getting me somewhere. just need to link the 6socket weapon and chest.

greetings,
Hi, i'm looking for this build to start legacy league. Its viable as a starter league? And can we use voidheart as one of the rings?
Used this build few years ago and it was so much fun! Now I am using it again and it is still very nice to play :) Thank you for your work on it!
Hi man, first thing great build!
Im seeing a lack of dps on my char (at lvl 80 almost 81), whit all the auras (except artic armour because dont have enlighten 3 yet) and the buffs (frenzy charges,potions,etc.) gets to 30-36k dps on the ground slam, 17-24k on the totem and 13-17k on leap.
So my question is what am i missing or doing wrong? is the gear? (not using 6L yet, dont have the currency)

Been running a similar build. having a lot of fun with it. I prefer to have a single target instead of leap slam (i use leap for escape instead of damage).

Also find attack speed has a better effect overall on dps than the +% phys damage nodes.

Still working on getting enough life leach from gear to not need the gem, dps will go up quite a bit then!
I'm just starting to make this build, but i often have lag/survivability issues. i was thinking i might go juggernaut ascendancy. what do you think of that and would i lose too much dps? im still fairly new to the game, but not so new that i cant go and get some gear. edit: just wanted to add, i have the gloves that make endurance charges give more dmg, so i thought that would stack nice with the bonus they get as a juggernaut.
Last edited by burninbeard on Mar 16, 2017, 7:44:49 AM
Guys, you have tested this construction in standard?, it is viable in patch 2.6 ?, thanks for your help in advance.
Affliction League
IGN: ooO_weichafe_Ooo

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info