[2.5] Shams Beserker 2h Mace Groundslam Build 200K Dps Atziri, U-Lab

I seriously doubt you played this build as is to 90. Not a lick of elemental resist, you are a walking one shot to a mage, maybe you respected it at 90 but you didn't play this as is to 90. Reason I know is im playing it now an no matter how I set it up its poor at best against magic.
hi there i just come to your build and im actually really liking it.

have somee trouble with mana atm when i want to play HoA and Hatred on same time but its my fault havent pick up mana leech nodes yet.

i have 2 questions about it :

first of all i can notice you have not include the ascendy class.

any one could be good or is there a preference?????

actually i m going juggernaut taking - unrelenting

- unyielding

i think it can be really good with the fortfy buff. but dont know about others especially im doubting of our speed because of the -10% of marohi erqi ^^

last question (working with the first one) : we are going in the tree just near the rempart wheel (at the bottom of tree)
wouldnt it be interesting to try it ? refounding maybe other points if abble. (because of the bonus added to fortify either in tree and ascendy)

thanks in advance for your build and answer.im actually playing it on my 2nd char but just 59 atm at merciless start.

hello,gunryon

I'm using beserker for this build,you can check it in the passive tree at the starting position.

if you go indeed for the jugger-fortify its wise to take the notes in the tree to.

sham
don't you have any trouble with endurance charges? i found it doesn't proc very often atm.

either don't you know a way to make it proc more often?

i just thought about enduring cry but don't know how to cast it automatically (i'm not sure if it is possible as its not a spellanymore :'( )

than what about your physical damage reduction ? ( just to figure out where i am^^ )
Last edited by gunryon on Apr 12, 2016, 6:13:42 AM
"
gunryon wrote:
don't you have any trouble with endurance charges? i found it doesn't proc very often atm.

either don't you know a way to make it proc more often?

i just thought about enduring cry but don't know how to cast it automatically (i'm not sure if it is possible as its not a spellanymore :'( )

than what about your physical damage reduction ? ( just to figure out where i am^^ )

Your curse will proc more often in higher levels with the CWDT set up listed in this guide, but even then it's still 30% max chance to proc a charge. It's inconsistent.

I quickly dropped that set up for enfeeble instead and started using Enduring cry to proc my charges (I use it manually, can't use with CWDT). Each quality gem you use on it increases the radius of the skill. Now I can get max charges with 1 button every time and I don't have to be in range to do so.

Last edited by Ratedetar on Apr 12, 2016, 5:15:59 PM
Updated For 2.3

sham
added high level map videos

sham
Hi, I'm fairly new to marauder builds, so forgive me if this seems like a dumb question. Why'd you pick K for the merciless run? Is there a way that you are generating frenzy, because I am not seeing it. Wouldn't it be better to grab Oak again? Other than that, I am loving the guide.
Hello, druvhix

Frenzy Charges are generated by the gem Blood rage.

Here is a link to wiki.

http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Blood_Rage

sham
hi guys! i post my maraslammer build here in hope to find something to improve (not obvious things like vaal this or quality that) mostly an idea that i may be missing.
also i would like some1 to take a look at my cwdt+ic setups. i dont think i achieve the 100% uptime i want.
Spoiler

also my tree
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAECAAHnBLMFLQd1CZYLYQxfDc0UIBRNGJEaOBpVG_ocpxzOITQhVSGQJDcl3ycgJy8rUCz7LlM0jjboOQ462DrhOzs8BTwtPQ89_ECgQT9HflBHUeZTpVcNWGNeE18_X9BgkWEhZU1nWGjya9lyqXTtdqx3U3h6eu97jHy7fNmCB4Nfg8yE2YTvhVKGO4Zgh2qKIpBVl3mexZ7NogCkGaZXpzCnbaknqZStja9sr6e0L7Ystz68n702vqe_CMBmwKbEWMT2xq7G2M9-0iHTb9i92WHawdw94NjkUeSt6hDqGOsJ7w7vfPAf8kHyRfZI9zL4X_xL_gr-VA==
Spoiler

anything helpful will be greatly appreciated

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info