[2.5] Shams Beserker 2h Mace Groundslam Build 200K Dps Atziri, U-Lab

Would you be able to make 3 separate skill trees for a leveling guide?
Hey can you tell me what itemfilter you use? Thanks!
We deserve what we tolerate!
"
FancyCookie wrote:
Would you be able to make 3 separate skill trees for a leveling guide?

This.
Ok heres my problem with your build guide, first off I dont believe you know anything about Sunder and certainly dont know anything about juggernaut, now Im not saying berserker isnt cool but dps isnt everything. Juggernaut offers big boosts to an already great skill fortify which can also get even more buffs from the tree in rampart making it both offensive and defensive, then you have double body armor/ cant be stunned which means evasion works since you dont have to take the nod that stops you from evading attacks, this gives you around 30-35% extra defense in evading 1/3rd the attacks/spells that come at you. With Fortify giving over 50% to attack and 20% to armor and 24% to damage reduction due to all the buffs. You also get movement speed as well as not being able to have speed lowered under the base means allot of curses have little effect on you.

Now for Sunder this is not the same kinda of skill as Ground Slam, it has allot more range, a built in melee splash and con effect doesnt effect its range or aoe not as far as I can tell but adds allot to dps. So basicly you took an existing build and just decided it will work with Sunder yet you say nothing about Sunder in the build only in the title, Ive done my share of Ground pounding too, and I leveled Sunder from level 12 on Self found gear and made the First Real Sunder guide not based off anyone elses work or using one of my old guides. If you plan to post this as a Sunder build then give info on it, since sunder in no way gives even close to the same dps as ground pound I find it hard to believe youve tested it at all claiming to have 150k dps without showing any stats in your guide. My last issue is seeing the 45 times you had to self bump your own guide to get it noticed, if the guides good people will notice without you needing to bump it every day on your own. This isnt a Sunder Guide stick to what you know. And As for endurace over armor well all I gotta say is they are great while you have them up, but worthless if you dont while armor is always there.
Last edited by sethbine on Mar 24, 2016, 4:50:16 PM
hey guys, a friend of mine is just givin this build a try.
we've come over a serious problem. mana.

how did he get mana so fast. how does he spam this shit like hell.

my friend needs to have -mana cost of skill on his rings and some leech external to sustain this mana drain out.

can anyone explain to me, what do we need to do ?
Hello, Tyraelmx

Your Friend need to use Mana flask and warlord mark manually.
If he reach Mana leech in the tree he don't have any problem anymore with mana.

sham

Last edited by Doomshamino on Mar 25, 2016, 7:49:44 AM
hello sethbine,

First off all you come here to bash my build without the faintest knowledge of what you are in fact talking about; i went through the effort of checking yours.
I really wonder why you are even trying to promote it: Sunder dps is 32k as a level 89, you never did Atziri, nor any endgame content.
Next time you feel like wasting my time on my threat spouting your arrogance, do us both a favor and spend it on perfecting your build.
"
Doomshamino wrote:
hello sethbine,

First off all you come here to bash my build without the faintest knowledge of what you are in fact talking about; i went through the effort of checking yours.
I really wonder why you are even trying to promote it: Sunder dps is 32k as a level 89, you never did Atziri, nor any endgame content.
Next time you feel like wasting my time on my threat spouting your arrogance, do us both a favor and spend it on perfecting your build.

First off I have done all end game content, and my dps isnt 32k, I just havent updated my guide recently but thats ok, as far as Atziri goes, Well I admit to never having tried to do it before, not even once til last week and you know what I made it to her but failed to kill her when she turned into copies, its my lack of experence with her and how to position myself to do it correctly not because my build isnt good but, here let me show you my real build now that my gems are set up and Im no longer running Rt and have picked a better option for a weapon.

unbuffed-just hated and ash.

Spoiler

Buffed except Vaal Haste wasnt added.

Spoiler

I break 200k easy with Vaal Haste and if onslaught pops thats another 30% dps boost, so add in another 60k dps. What I see is a old school poe using a Ground Pound Guide and calling it sunder without showing any information at all about Sunder, how it works, what links are best, I dont believe you have played Sunder for long and certainly not end game content. Sunder is played at range using knock back to keep bosses and mobs at a distance while still maintaining a rather large defensive and life, as soon as I 6 link my new staff I will be changing to Koams and having 7k life on top of my 15k armor and 85% damage reduction. And FYI this is on my weaker level 81 duelist because I didnt wanna respect my whole build on my main sunder and Im still stronger then most people ever expected from this skill. Just show me where in your guide there is a singel bit of info related to the Sunder skill and Ill drop it, otherwise take Sunder off your Guides name because there isnt any info on that skill anywhere in this Ground Pounder Guide.
Last edited by sethbine on Mar 26, 2016, 12:21:12 AM
I'm using goodcake's loot filter v1.6

sham
I really like this build and I think that going endurance charge on melee stun is better than melee phys damage.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info