1.3.1d Patch Notes

Well. I'm not overly surprised that this was nerfed. Just that it was done now.
Congratulations on killing what little was left of the leagues.

GG GGG

You guys bashing on GGG for nerfing something they didn't intend is childish and wrong, this isn't blizzard, leaving something unfixed for months then saying it was an "unintended bug" the fact is, they made the clones health high so they could survive a certain amount of damage, its a pretty new skill, and it probably got by testing before it was mixed with instability, this was an unintended result.

Just deal with it
Last edited by TiltedAxis on Feb 27, 2015, 6:23:26 AM
Thanks for the fast nerf

I would change to this build an had to buy many regrets.

Its only for atziri runs i would do it.

With this build you can clear atziri so fast, that it is dump

to use another build.

So thanks for the fast nerf.

it saves me many regrets. :-)
Too bad GGG; this time you didnt do a good job on community management at all - at least an announcement would have been cool, by this you slap the creative players into the face. Too bad... too bad..
It's like everyone in the thread doesn't realize the builds creator wanted this nerfed...
I am not familiar with minion builds, but isn't it possible to reach the same effect with Dominating Blow+MI+Prolif?
"I'm programmed to say something that is kind and uplifting at this point, but there is apparently an error that is working in my favor."
"
Barivius wrote:
It's like everyone in the thread doesn't realize the builds creator wanted this nerfed...

If that's me (I don't claim to have "created" much besides the guide thread), it would be more accurate to say I was *expecting* it to be nerfed. I wasn't on a crusade to get it killed or anything (I wouldn't have spent hours upon hours makimg a nice guide thread otherwise). I didn't really feel a pressing need for it to be hammered down before new leagues started. It seems to have been an issue for PvP but that should be irrelevant to PvE balance.

It's a matter of degree really. I'm still reserving judgement on whether GGG has overdone it or not.
I'm proud I made the build that got hotfix nerfed by 80% in under a week :
Kamikaze Clones /1204796 (LL Mirror Arrow Instability Prolif)
Last edited by PepprmintButler on Feb 27, 2015, 7:10:04 AM
"
I didn't really feel a pressing need for it to be hammered down before new leagues started. It seems to have been an issue for PvP but that should be irrelevant to PvE balance.

Thanks for the excellent guide. And the time you spent testing shit.
The build rekindled my enthusiasm for playing until leagues end, even though the leagues are pretty much dead already.

Too bad PvP balance issues killed PvE fun, once again.
Last edited by AmnEl on Feb 27, 2015, 7:53:17 AM
The worst mistake in this case was that they didn't include this sizeable nerf in the same patch they made the build actually work. Most of the disappointment here should have been easy to avoid. It's not actually an issue of whether the nerf was justified or not (I am assuming it was), but that the issue wasn't properly looked at before the change was made.

Any disappointment here is reasonable given the circumstances and should be within expectations. I expect better next time.
Last edited by Zoroch on Feb 27, 2015, 7:40:17 AM
"
AmnEl wrote:
Too bad PvP balance issues killed PvE fun, once again.

Why do you think PvP balance affected this decision? Since they have separate damage scaling for PvE and PvP they would only have made the nerf to the relevant area. A global nerf should mean this wasn't the case. The same has been indicated by Quarl earlier in the thread.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info