1.3.1d Patch Notes

rip OP build
IGN: ColdFloor

"Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. But today is a gift, and that is why it's called the present"
Punishing clever use of game mechanics are we? Good job guys. Encourage build diversity, and crush it relentlessly.
I love pie.
mirror A MI RIP 2015-2015 you will be missed.
"When I close my eyes, I see this thing, a sign, I see this name in bright blue neon lights with a purple outline. And this name is so bright and so sharp that the sign - it just blows up because the name is so powerful... It says, "Diamond Supporter."
Well, that was a waste of a respec
Pacific (GMT -8) Time
good
Gotta get kicked off for this shit patch?
Yup, saw this coming a mile away.
How did this make it through QA?
You guys disgust me lol; Make a creative build and they get fucking rekt.

hahahah

You find a build that gets popular then you guys literally punch the person in the throat and fucking kick him in the face, You guys are shady.

It makes me kinda regret having my support titles from time to time because you do stupid shit like this.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Feb 26, 2015, 10:09:02 PM
I'll also add that this was heartless. This build was broken at first, literately wouldn't work, then it got fixed a patch ago, and now it's nerfed, seemingly beyond being worth doing.

Why GGG, do you encourage awesome things, and then when they happen you decide that it then wasn't your intention to include such mechanics? I didn't make this build, but I know some others respecced to give it a try, or leveled for this.

I honestly don't even know anymore...I mean we still have shameful gems that exist in game. Lightning Arrow, and Spark? Seriously, why didn't you just remove them entirely if they disgruntled you so badly?

I love pie.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info