1.3.1d Patch Notes

RIP kamikaze builds.
A nerf well deserved. GG GGG
"Axe bad! Fix please!"
Right move GGG. Fuck all the whiners, well done Qarl. Nice that you caught it early
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
"
TheWretch wrote:
Right move GGG. Fuck all the whiners, well done Qarl. Nice that you caught it early

Caught what early? A wake-up AFTER a player came up with an interesting, fun build?

"
You guys disgust me lol; Make a creative build and they get fucking rekt.

hahahah

You find a build that gets popular then you guys literally punch the person in the throat and fucking kick him in the face, You guys are shady.

It makes me kinda regret having my support titles from time to time because you do stupid shit like this.

this
Last edited by VileCorpse on Feb 27, 2015, 4:40:43 PM
"
ZaM wrote:
Do you guys remember when Chris Wilson lied to us during the Q&A?

"
Will we be seeing a nerf for any bow skills before 1.4 launches?

We are not planning on deploying major balance changes prior to the next expansion.

haha i was wondering if someone would do post something like this hahaha. guess ma was considered a minion not bow skill, but yet could only use with bows. so a hybrid skill. so i guess since it wasnt just a bow skill then it don't count.

lol dont hate my logic its just an excuse that ggg might use to logically explain that.
rawrawr
"
You find a build that gets popular then you guys literally punch the person in the throat and fucking kick him in the face, You guys are shady.

So he was literally physically attacked? Oh my, now that's abusive.
I got a new rule to myslef now. never share new powerfull builds with anyone in poe.
Can someone explain to me why blood rage or RF doesn't affects the clone? He has the buff/degen skill active on it, but he is immune to it... Sounds quite silly to me
"
Caustic2 wrote:

LOL

You've got a fifth of my damage and a sixth of my projectile speed, but you're still going to tell me it clears fine? Best case scenario, all 7 of your sparks hit each enemy and you do 18.2k dps (very unlikely though). That is incredibly underwhelming. Most people would call that complete shit in terms of damage output.

you forgot spell echo which brings it to 36k~(37k if you did the actual math) additionally i have 100% pierce chance which means a single spark is capable of ~and frequently does~ hitting a monster multiple times. this build is about area flood and anything inside a room is destroyed. also, take your build to 89 in bl then come talk to me.
twitch.tv/jfpforever
Last edited by jfpforever on Feb 27, 2015, 7:02:13 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info