1.3.1c Patch and Answers to Developer Q&A

Your sources are already dead.

My Brain hurts from all that reading~
[Gear & Club] ¯\(°_°)/¯ #1 Professional Afk Club /2133058
[Hideout] New Oriath /2505008
[Pvp Trophy] PVP #1 EU & US EA /1591888 | | BM EA /1431163
[Dead] PSC La /1682118, Build BM PA /1296491, BM IG LL ST /1121092, Shop /874905
"God's in his Heaven, All's right with the world!" IGN: Libritannia
Last edited by 1Tokimeki2003 on Feb 25, 2015, 12:43:43 AM
This is just awesome, thanks for taking the time to answer all these questions. I even had two of mine answered.
Speaking of, making the loading screen animated wouldn't require it to load for longer, the animation would be broken into loading (gears trying to turn) and loaded (gears turning and splitting apart). The latter part would only be a second long or so.

For someone else's question regarding transformation skills, I have a possible solution. Active skills would be disabled for the duration (or until toggled off if you want it that way) but other skills (like auras) would remain in effect. Transformations could include stat changes, movement alterations, a basic attack, and an aura. For example, the transformation skill Aspect of Chaos would increase your movement speed and give you a chaos degen aura against enemies, with a melee basic attack that poisons on hit. Attacks while transformed would be treated as unarmed. Transformations as a whole would be very situational and have heavy mana costs, but would be a nice power boost while they last.
And how could you not add a Skill called Aspect of Chaos?
*You call into the void. You hear a sound in the distance.*
ROCK GOLEM PET HYPE
IGN: Sin
"
ROCK GOLEM PET HYPE

it's so damn cute
WWWWWWAAAAAAAZZZZZAAAAAAAAA
Wow, very thorough!

Thanks for taking the time to answer all of these :)
"Fixing the endgame was hard - No matter how hard we buffed red maps, people would keep spamming Gorges.
So we turned Gorge into a red map"
I'm glad there were so many questions asked, and so many answered. The few hints were nice too.

Seriously though, so much hype for the golem pet. Love his stride.
Visual indication for Corrupted Blood rares please!
hey chris i have a question if u can still answer it

is it possible you can allow 3-5 weeks ahead of time to announce when the new leagues and act 4 will start? like previous leagues ( u did a good job on that :D )

my job gives out our schedules 3 weeks in advance and would love to request off ahead of time

POE >
"
Chris wrote:
It really depends what else is going on with the game at the time. After big expansions like the next one, there's so much new stuff that the challenge leagues can afford to be slightly longer. I should note that the current leagues (Torment and Bloodlines) are of unannounced duration. Some people assume they're three months, but they will last longer than that. We'll give a few weeks of notice before they end.

The stated time when checking the API is starting 2014-12-13T01:00:00Z and ending 2015-03-27T01:00:00Z. FWIW.
How Fusings Work: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/38585/page/3#p1451934

IGN: TheHammer
"
A lot of players believe that melee is still not in a particularly good place. What are your thoughts/plans on this?

This has dominated our thoughts for a while now and it's taken care of in the expansion.

That's a pretty bold statement, I wonder how this will play out. I can't believe you answered so many questions, thanks for that!
Last edited by myoid on Feb 25, 2015, 1:03:36 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info