unique items *no longer updated*

"
Lifendeath wrote:
That kid that ran the new unique map what a fucking joke. has the audacity too expect kripp to supply chisels then whispers him saying all loot is his and repeatedly whispers him the same thing and panics when he thinks kripp is taking his loot and this guy is a diamond supporter.

the pixels they're MINE!

Chill bro LOL, I was pm'ing with him and he was saying it jokingly
"%^#*##*%$#&^&(&(%$^*&" - Flameblast 1.0.4
"In all seriousness" that was just one of the many whispers too kripp about loot. the comedy factor is zero so, why even bother and if he was worried they're HC players they don't give a shit about the loot. He just came off very needy and entitled,
Think it's pretty common that loot goes to opener in unique maps first, then rest to guests.
IGN: Aux
"
Lifendeath wrote:
an annoying whining sound

IRON MAN
"
easymagicoz wrote:

That's a good one for the Monkey King Staff

Edit: Don't worry about Vaal slamming your face. It's a physical spell :P (from what I observed, cannot block/evade)
Unviable build tester.
Fuse mechanics:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/21503
95% Crit Build Without Charges [0.10.1c]:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/172438
Last edited by Progammer on Apr 12, 2013, 1:38:46 AM
"
Dreggon wrote:
"
Lifendeath wrote:
an annoying whining sound

Who's whining? i'm just stating facts i don't give a shit i'm just pointing out facts.

"
Aux wrote:
Think it's pretty common that loot goes to opener in unique maps first, then rest to guests.
Diamond defending diamond heh. Think or know?
Guys, just let it go.
Hmm that helm might beat out my Stark's for my bow frenzy build in dps even with most of the stats wasted 0.o I'll have to run the numbers. >.>
IGN: Saelro 81 Bow Shadow
That new unique help is just downright stupidly OP for Facebreaker builds.

Over triple as much damage boost compared to Meginords belt,which on its own is a huge damage increase.
Last edited by dualestl on Apr 12, 2013, 2:02:16 AM
+1 totem chest
unique wave map
Abyssus helmet

What's the last unique?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info