New Skill Development - Part 2

Does anyone think cwdt IC will be dead? Seriously? Because this just means you'll run a max level enduring cry manually instead every now and then so your IC will be even longer than normal.
If you get to do those changes on Enduring cry then do balance the rest (monster damage, armour, etc)

Really sad if we wont be able to use EC with spell echo anymore... at least I got to use burning discharger once.

Honestly, this change makes me scared as hell to do melee.
I do understand why the cwdt EC IC setup is bad though (but disagree with trigger gem removal)... just... if you do it... balance things properly!

and we all know the real culprit is IC and how badly balanced the phys game is.
Oblivious
Last edited by Disrupted on Feb 17, 2015, 12:01:16 AM
add your war cries, leave cwdt ec ic alone

GGG, do you realize that it isn't fun when devourers - goat men - frogs leap in from off screen and i instantly lose an hour worth of game time experience points

i wonder...
do you guys even play the game like we do
from the start, having to actually level, find or trade for items
or do you only play on the test servers where you just type in level 95 then add what ever items you want

melee without cwdt+ec+ic?

it is more like poe without melee..

all these 'cute' cries are.. just that, cute gimmicks.

that chaos explosion+slow.. WHO CARES?! dmg output is not the problem with melee - taking damage is. and if these cries are to remain what they are now - cwdt+enfeeble easily substitutes manual cries

and the lame fact that caster can benefit from exactly the same defences melee does remains

'counterattack' skills were the fad of last patch. these changed NOTHING as these addressed problem that did not exist - provided melee with a bit of damage output.

what about CoCS ggg? what will you do with the WORST gem addition youve ever done? gem that holds you hostage and forces to design entire systems around that monstrosity?
"
Stirnwand wrote:
Without CWDT + EC + IC, what can we do against devourers and jumping frogs?

This.

Why kill the only defence against ridiculous overpowered monsters, that are still not balanced in any way?
IGN: Darkrox (not my main, just for easy contact)
~ Yes i'm the Darkrox from Runes of Magic - World's #1 Guild Pravum 2009 - 2011 ~
"
RaIiin wrote:
So spell echo + enduring cry wont work anymore?
RIP my Burning Discharger once again :(

Same thoughts.
"
I hope everyone's ready to completely start over, not just in terms of character but in terms of build philosophy, ideas of 'good' items and the usual BS of 'relearning' skills.

Am I weird because I like this?
Tin foil hats are a lie propagated by the aluminium industry.
I like to use spell echo and was looking forward to using spell echo with new war cries. you have a problem with immortal call not war cries. and taking away things like spell echo from warcries isnt a buff to melee thats a nerf. how about immortal call isn't a spell so it stops working with CWDT and we can still link spell echo and faster casting to warcries. maybe have them cast a little faster the a standard spell (like now). please consider what removing spell from these important skills will do to melee. i dont use immortal call CWDT but i have sank more then 100 chromats trying to make a spell echo enduring cry, why? because i just want the charges for the damage reduction, with that plus armor/evasion/block i do fine against the frogs and devourers on my cleave dual wielder. are you going to let me get max charges easier because you are taking away my faster casting and spell echo? please please please consider what you are doing to so many of your new skills. what to link them with? increase aoe? anything else? maybe conc effect on that chaos damage one with increased effect thats the gems choices for warcries, conc and increased effect, oh and reduced mana. make a new line of shout support gems? seems needlessly complicated when you have so many options available. thats about all i have to say about that
i said good day sir
If possible, please make this "Melee only".

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info