Doeboy™ 👊 #1 Cast On Cyclone Discharge HP/Dodge or CI

:^)
> Alt Arts for Sale: /view-thread/3260276

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
Last edited by Doe on Dec 8, 2015, 2:29:36 PM
1211 chanced and still no voll's ;\
Remind me. With a Voll's Devotion. I wanna pick the extra powercharge on the merc bandit quest right?

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
Last edited by Doe on Dec 8, 2015, 2:29:42 PM
"
"
DiabloMuerte wrote:
So I'm still kind of low on this build, only level 42 but it's already working pretty well. My one issue right now is mana, are there passives or something later that will alleviate the mana issues. Currently I have to constantly pop my flasks to keep this going. It is functional with surgeon's flasks but it's just way to tedious, I don't like builds where I have to constantly flask pop to keep dps up.

Just curious at what point the mana issues will go away or what I might be able to do in the short term to alleviate them?

use 3 eleron -8 items and u have zero costs as said earlier

Thanks, I'm fairly new to the game don't have high level crafters. Do you know what level Elreon has to be to craft those affixes? Right now my Elreon is level 5...

Last edited by Doe on Dec 8, 2015, 2:29:54 PM
i have +5 Energy shield gain per hit in shitty jewels, but i still draining all my mana ( im using 3 mana pots) o.o idk what else i have to do, of if im missing something, any advice? xD
Last edited by frederickf on Aug 13, 2015, 11:32:00 PM

Last edited by Doe on Dec 8, 2015, 2:29:59 PM
I have heard that life leech is alot worse now?

Last edited by Doe on Dec 8, 2015, 2:30:06 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info