Doeboy™ 👊 #1 Cast On Cyclone Discharge HP/Dodge or CI

:^)
> Alt Arts for Sale: /view-thread/3260276

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
Last edited by Doe on Dec 8, 2015, 2:51:44 PM

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
Last edited by Doe on Dec 8, 2015, 2:51:50 PM

Last edited by Doe on Dec 8, 2015, 2:51:55 PM

Last edited by Doe on Dec 8, 2015, 2:52:16 PM
how is this any different from fakener
RIP King of the Forest view-thread/1738625

Last edited by Doe on Dec 8, 2015, 2:52:23 PM
This guy is extremely helpful and friendly. He made a witch tree for me in the blink of an eye. All of his builds are so boss and I'm excited to play this one next. Thanks again DoeBoy1337 :)
"
"
cmphx wrote:
how is this any different from fakener

didnt compare the 2 builds in detail.
so i can tell you what my build is about, allready said in op but i'll explain it again.
my build is based on vagan daggers.
my build uses phase acro cluster.
my build bases on Atziris Steps. (atleast its highly recommended to use them)
full build explaination + leveling progression can also be found here. (if you read it you would be able to answer your question on your own ;) )

dont get me wrong, i like the guide, its nicely written and with all the colors and the effort you put in, its very pleasant to read, grats on that!

somehow it feels weird though if you say its "cheap" and then link acuity, volls devotion and a mirrored dagger :P maybe you add a budget section with example gear, would be more appropriate.

still, your guide is nothing new, fakener is from october '14 and covers the main idea already; the use of vagan's dagger has been mentioned in the thread too. Almost same skill tree, same auras, similar gearing, so , meh :P
RIP King of the Forest view-thread/1738625

Last edited by Doe on Dec 8, 2015, 2:52:32 PM
I just wanted to update everyone and let you know that this works just fine as a witch as well, although it isn't the best starting position as pointed out by op. This build rocks and I don't have amazing gear and some of my links are off due to corrupted coloring(will work on this later).
Anyways thanks again for an awesome build DoeBoy.

If anyone is curious here is my current gear as a witch:

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info