Doeboy™ 👊 #1 Cast On Cyclone Discharge HP/Dodge or CI

:^)
> Alt Arts for Sale: /view-thread/3260276

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
Last edited by Doe on Dec 8, 2015, 2:52:42 PM
Reporting back in... just did a drunk deathless atziri run no problem. TY SO MUCH dude... this build rocks and rolls and im doing it short handed of skill points...

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
Last edited by Doe on Dec 8, 2015, 2:52:48 PM
very fun build
keep up the good work :D <3
this is just a danmaku. with a mirrored item.... u can level wih static strike and swap between the 2 with this build at any time. i pretty much runnin exact tree from templar over to shadow using a claw which makes leech or LGoH a deathless character.

ive run quite a few makus since it came out.
--spectral throw coc. boring...
--before frenzy nerf. frenzy, multi, coc, glacial, elem prolif. (almost broke the coc .1 sec aps cap)
--next on the list is static/cyclone elem prolif ice nova.
Spoiler
lvl 5 static +
templar red mana cost = as much damage mitigation u can get from mom.

templar start u can get to merciless deathless easy. take the regen nodes. + 1st 2 ele node.

[quote="Mark_GGG"]damage modifiers don't can currently can't apply to degen.[/quote]
"Getting all life nods on passive tree should give additional survival, not the mandatory basic survival."
.\1.2/
..\3/
[img]http://ertaislament.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/pentavus.jpg[/img]

Last edited by Doe on Dec 8, 2015, 2:52:54 PM
As a newbie (got lucky with a drop and can jump into a more expensive builds) and more intrested in leveling a shadow then templar, can you please make a leveling guide for Shadow? I'm so scared that I spec it wrong and have to revel 80 levels.

Level 27 at time of writing this, but gonna level up alot before you're online probably.

Thanks
Last edited by Wilnath on Feb 10, 2015, 6:43:01 AM

Last edited by Doe on Dec 8, 2015, 2:53:12 PM
this is amazing
IGN: _AXN_ (standard Server)

MY SHOP: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/515441
provide mirror service on the best item only.
(#1 crit bow, #1 crit staff, #1 crown of eye shield, #1 pdps dagger, #1 pdps 1hd sword, #1 ES/Armour shield, #1 belt, #1boot...and alot more)
BTW Thanks again to AXN for crafting such a beauty of a dagger :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info