Doeboy™ 👊 #1 Cast On Cyclone Discharge HP/Dodge or CI

:^)
> Alt Arts for Sale: /view-thread/3260276

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
Last edited by Doe on Dec 8, 2015, 2:28:01 PM
That shield Saffels is legacy correct? Would a non-legacy version of that shield still be ideal for the build? Or would something else be better instead?
Every Saturday = National Booze n Poe Day
"
Spoiler

From one mirrored gear player to another with Shavs, CoE, HH and more mirrored gear. You misconstrue salt for actual criticism on the options outside of this build outside 100s of exalts to do Uber. Not counting the fact he had 1 portal left on his Uber run a few days back with 100s of exalts in gear as per his twitch stream.

If you don't see the issue with dying 5 times in 100s of exa of gear, then I guess I am only talking to standard players with the perception that a build that is an "atziri farmer" is okay if you die a shitload.

There are no issues with wealth. It's standard league, the loot dump of all leagues. There is a reason Uber was not killed on Warbands or Tempest with this build. It needs certain items that only standard offers, which is fine, unless you tell people it doesn't.

Whatever you say mate.

Aright buddy. my false for not noticing that you created this a new account just to attack doeboy. hopeful others that are reading this right now also realize that you're just a troll, I mean come on buddy. You made a brand new account just to come here and attack op? did op accidentally stepped on top of you? are u a player that dream about killing uber but never succeed?

Let's just let GGG to decide about your credibility. GL HF troll

The truth hurts doesn't it. Clearly it does because you attack the age of the account and don't respond to the glaring issues reprensented with dying multiple times to Uber in 100s/1000s of exalts in gear then claiming Deathless Uber Faceroll and HC viable. That is misleading and quite underhanded. Facerolling for standard, maybe.
"
Ranger4Lyfe wrote:
"
Spoiler

From one mirrored gear player to another with Shavs, CoE, HH and more mirrored gear. You misconstrue salt for actual criticism on the options outside of this build outside 100s of exalts to do Uber. Not counting the fact he had 1 portal left on his Uber run a few days back with 100s of exalts in gear as per his twitch stream.

If you don't see the issue with dying 5 times in 100s of exa of gear, then I guess I am only talking to standard players with the perception that a build that is an "atziri farmer" is okay if you die a shitload.

There are no issues with wealth. It's standard league, the loot dump of all leagues. There is a reason Uber was not killed on Warbands or Tempest with this build. It needs certain items that only standard offers, which is fine, unless you tell people it doesn't.

Whatever you say mate.

Aright buddy. my false for not noticing that you created this a new account just to attack doeboy. hopeful others that are reading this right now also realize that you're just a troll, I mean come on buddy. You made a brand new account just to come here and attack op? did op accidentally stepped on top of you? are u a player that dream about killing uber but never succeed?

Let's just let GGG to decide about your credibility. GL HF troll

The truth hurts doesn't it. Clearly it does because you attack the age of the account and don't respond to the glaring issues reprensented with dying multiple times to Uber in 100s/1000s of exalts in gear, then claiming Deathless Uber Faceroll and HC viable. That is misleading and quite underhanded. Facerolling for standard, maybe.

Give it a rest. Let people decide for themselves. If they enjoy the build that is all that matters.

CoC is obviously going to be very tough to survive in HC and MOST people know that. CoC is a glass cannon build as the guide states.

Please stop spamming threads. Create your own guide if you think it is better done another way.
For my current builds, thoughts and videos.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
Last edited by Grocery on Aug 10, 2015, 3:20:50 PM

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
Last edited by Doe on Dec 8, 2015, 2:28:08 PM
I dont know what you guys need a leveling guide for just grab flame totem and arc and GG until maps.

Flame totem + fire pen + faster projectiles

Arc + echo + fast cast + pen

You cant even wear the shit this build requires until you are leveled. You wont crit well until leveled. So just level gems in background.

Another thing is this is not a 100s of exalts build. Uber can be done for about 100 ex.
dagger 3ex
6L chest 26 ex
boot 10 chaos
belt 5ex
two elreon rings 6ex fully modded
rats nest 1ex
5 jewels 15ex
2 leaps 40 ex
gloves 2ex
ammy 23ex

----
Total 121 ex and 10 chaos or even cheaper if you forgo intuitive leaps.

doeboy just min maxes all to hell cos its his build. Its natural to do this as test case.

Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Aug 11, 2015, 2:38:56 AM
If you have a voll's chest and some elreon jewelry you can literally start leveling as coc at lvl 38. Just stack crit chance first then worry about life. Did it myself last weekend in warbands.
Best way to get Voll's Devotion, farm dried lake or chance agate amulets?
chanced about 600 amulets and got Shaper's Seed , should i continue try chancing them?

Last edited by Doe on Dec 8, 2015, 2:28:32 PM
"
"
kanon1 wrote:
Best way to get Voll's Devotion, farm dried lake or chance agate amulets?
chanced about 600 amulets and got Shaper's Seed , should i continue try chancing them?

Remember u have to be in a zana modded map!

Yeah i know, i was in Anarchy mod.
In one of the past leagues i chanced 2 voll's in less than 200 amulets but now no luck :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info