Doeboy™ 👊 #1 Cast On Cyclone Discharge HP/Dodge or CI

:^)
> Alt Arts for Sale: /view-thread/3260276

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
Last edited by Doe on Dec 8, 2015, 2:28:42 PM
still no RNG, chanced another 340 and nothing [about 900 total]
Hey, ive been following your guide with plans of eventually taking down über, may i ask your opinion if i still need something upgraded or if i have any shortcomings which i havent noticed, more eyes see more ;)
Gear
Spoiler

and the tree
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwYABAcEswVCBbUHHg3RDkgPqxEtEZYWvxo4HNwj9iSLJpUnLyj6KgsqOCycLR8t0jBxMHwy0TY9N9Q6QjrYPAU9X0GWRUdFfElRS3hMs02SUDBRR1VLVcZZ813yYeJirGNDZlRq-myMbWxwUnBWcNVyqXyDf8aCHoKbg9uExYV7hX2J04w2jX2Nv48akBuQVZJ9lSCVLpeXmG-YrZoTmjubtZ2qn9-iAKKjrKqus7Q4tMW1SLiTwGbB88LswzrQH9D11CPbC9vU3CPdqOUZ5c_r7uw47T_vfO_r8NXz6vcy-_U=?accountName=DevilsmilE&characterName=Aka

im sitting at 4161 hp and 71% cyclone crit chance without any buffs, normal goes flawlessly tho im concerned about the physical damage in über.
Any feedback is appreciated!
ign:Aka/WindREEP/Equoris/DevilsmilE/TheLastHour/BigFuckinMaulMan and a lot more.
edit:it got posted twice
ign:Aka/WindREEP/Equoris/DevilsmilE/TheLastHour/BigFuckinMaulMan and a lot more.
Last edited by DevilsmilE on Aug 12, 2015, 7:54:47 AM

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
Last edited by Doe on Dec 8, 2015, 2:28:57 PM
"
"
DreamAwaken wrote:
i did it offstream bro ^^

Spoiler

^ check this guys equipment for uber kill reference

i tried:D but sadly i cannot see it on his profile page, and didnt find a forum thread where he linked it

Last edited by Doe on Dec 8, 2015, 2:29:19 PM
"
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/DreamAwaken/characters

No one char is using CoC gear, i'm interested too. xD
Last edited by 3portas on Aug 12, 2015, 10:12:31 AM

Last edited by Doe on Dec 8, 2015, 2:29:25 PM
So I'm still kind of low on this build, only level 42 but it's already working pretty well. My one issue right now is mana, are there passives or something later that will alleviate the mana issues. Currently I have to constantly pop my flasks to keep this going. It is functional with surgeon's flasks but it's just way to tedious, I don't like builds where I have to constantly flask pop to keep dps up.

Just curious at what point the mana issues will go away or what I might be able to do in the short term to alleviate them?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info