Doeboy™ 👊 #1 Cast On Cyclone Discharge HP/Dodge or CI

Also which is the best class for this build?
:^)
> Alt Arts for Sale: /view-thread/3260276

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
Last edited by Doe on Dec 8, 2015, 2:09:26 PM
@好的男 thanks for update, shame I also already respeced one of my scion with the previous idea of the build.

Looks hell a lot of expensive build now with two intiutive leap jeweles. Without that we're left with 2 less PCoC and we don't get True strike in PT. Do you think crit chance would still be ok?

On the other hand ppl without intuitive leaps could take 2PC and 2EC explicitly, but then we wouldn't be able to take all jewels spots in PT that means no mana cost reduction. Would that still work with EB?

BTW do you think you could make a tree without intuitive leaps as a cheaper option? I think many ppl would appreciate that.
Last edited by ojejku on Jul 27, 2015, 10:38:41 AM

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
Last edited by Doe on Dec 8, 2015, 2:09:31 PM
i am testing the new Build with some Jewels that arent that good.
with empower i have often an energy problem. i have to spin one time and look if i have killed all monsters because spinning after that will consume all the rest of shield (214 ES). i dont know what to change to get that build running atziri.

Three:
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwYABAcEswVCBbUHHg5ID6sRLRGWFr8aOBzcI_YkiyaVJy8o-ioLKjgsnC0fLdIwcTB8MtE2PTfUOkI62DwFQZZFR0V8SVFLeEyzTZJRR1VLVcZZ813yYeJirGZUbIxtbHBScFZw1XKpfIN_xoIegpuD24TFhXuJ04w2jX2Nv48akBuQVZJ9kyeVIJUul5eYb5itmhOaO5u1naqfPp_foS-iAKKjrKqus7Q4tMW1SLiTvorAZsHzwuzDOtAf0PXUI9sL29TcI92o5Rnlz-vu7DjtP-987-vw1fPq9zL79Q==?accountName=SexySammy&characterName=DanielMalgaHASE

Jewels:
Spoiler

Gear:
Spoiler
oh and i forgot: i have enough ex for a 6L Volls Protector. is it worth to invest it now? (the +1 to level socket gems Mod sound so good in the combo with Empower)
"

Thank you for this wonderful build!
I have a question - do you write about the order of arrangement of stones in the armor.

Make sure to link Ice nova before the Discharge.

But what if I have here is the location of the sockets?

What put the stone in the upper left (first) socket?

Last edited by Doe on Dec 8, 2015, 2:09:38 PM
"
ye should be counted from left to right, so nova in first

Thanks for the answer!

Ice nova in the upper left slot and the rest stones does not matter in what order?

Yes, forgive me for my insistence))

Last edited by Doe on Dec 8, 2015, 2:09:44 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info