Doeboy™ 👊 #1 Cast On Cyclone Discharge HP/Dodge or CI

"
"
Kronborg11 wrote:
So i just got my hands on a voll's devo in warbands and i'm about to make myself a fakener. Have anyone tried to run the build with some life regen + rise of the phoenix + purity of fire, and have RF for whole maps? I'm thinking about trying that out, but i dunno.

i used that on uber trio, works good but i wouldnt use it for normal maps

How come? It is such a big dmg boost with the "more damage" added, but i might be wrong. Is it better to skip the life regen points in tree for something else?
:^)
> Alt Arts for Sale: /view-thread/3260276

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
Last edited by Doe on Dec 8, 2015, 2:07:45 PM

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
Last edited by Doe on Dec 8, 2015, 2:07:52 PM

Last edited by Doe on Dec 8, 2015, 2:07:59 PM
Hey, my highest level is lvl 71 which I did on a league before this and I've currently clocked 125hours I love your build CoC discharge cyclone is the shit, I'm playing in warbands right now and I'm a level 51 Scion so far following your scion build for 2.0, Just hoping that you could give the scion passive skill tree the spotlight as well, if not I'm more than willing to reroll.

Last edited by Doe on Dec 8, 2015, 2:08:06 PM
Then what class do you suggest I reroll as to bring the best out of this build? shadow, I saw you using a witch I think.

Last edited by Doe on Dec 8, 2015, 2:08:13 PM
Welp - I just leveld a new Shadow from 1-43 using your old tree yesterday.
That's 20 Skills I need to reassign =(

Thanks for the update though!
Last edited by Kealsera on Jul 26, 2015, 5:17:10 AM
I'm back after about a year. Was running similar build but trying to figure our your passive tree for 2.0. How do you not die form Righteous Fire?

Other RF seem to have a lot more regen. My old build required Vit aura and around 5 or 6% regen from passive tree.

Thanks!

Also, why Saffel's and not Phoenix?
Last edited by cavemanben01 on Jul 26, 2015, 8:37:44 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info