Doeboy™ 👊 #1 Cast On Cyclone Discharge HP/Dodge or CI

"
Natchorx wrote:
Hey, I decided to try your build but i struggle kind of a lot in merciless. I'm dying like just enough to don't make any xp neither lose it but yea... Actually, there is my build for now ( not super rich ) trying to do my best. Note: I got 70% crit chance w/o power charge and life leeching very well in pact of mobs but only 2k hp and elemental reflect explode my face (probably because of my saffell) and also I get one shot by ranger or things that hit physical at distance quiet a bit. Is there something i could change that would help me run low level maps to get some currencies for stronger stuff?
Spoiler

Link your skill tree,

Those boots are terrible. You can clear maps just fine with 5/6 pChargers. There is no need for frenzy.

When you eventually get Volls neck you can in vest in some eCharges.

Based on your gear I would asssume that your accuracy is SUPER low. I am at 87% accuracy at the moment and invested in some acc items (rings, amulet, gloves).

I am in Warbands at the moment thus my gear isnt OP like on STD. I have all gear required there. yet I am managing to full clear every 77 Map. The problem will always be the leech changes, some bosses you just have to skip.

My gear is far from great. But I am working on getting Volls Neck next hence not upgrading current items.

PS: Jewel sockets are the most OP thing since slice bread! Use them.

Phased Acro and Acro with Atziris step is very good. 46% spell dodge/ 40% melee dodge. This is the cornerstone of your defense.

BUILD:
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwABBLMFtQ3RDjwOSA-rEZYTnhRxFr8aOCLqJIslvCaVJy8pTyo4LagwcTWSN9Q6QjrYPC1KyEt4TZJRR1VLWfNd8l5FX7Bh4mNDZlRrt26qb55wUnBWcNVyqXasdwd7w34zgpuC5IMJg1-DzITFhXuFfYcTidOKr4w2jb-QEZAbkFWSfZhvmhOaO5u1nKSf36IApJGsqrGQtfK3PrfWvoC-vMBmwdXDOsQVxPbGrspKz37UI9i920_bWdvU3CPdqN-_4MPhc-XP6NbqGOw47T_vfPJF9zL46_4K_94=?accountName=Ziiyo&characterName=TenInchCoC

Currency Gear:
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ NERF ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ NERF ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ NERF ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwYABbUHHg5ID6sRlhOeFr8ZiiLqJIsk_SaVKjgqTTBxMgk1kjpCPC0_J0V8SVFKyEt4UUdRTFVLXfJfsGHiZJ1sRm6qb55wUnBWcNVybHKpdwd9W34zgwmDX4PMhMWHE4nTjDaNv4_6kBuSfZUul5eYb5oTm7WcpKSRrEe0OLXytz7DOsT2xq7KStQj2L3b1Nwj3ajlGedU6Nbr9fDV8h322vcy-wn79f4K_94=?accountName=Natchorx&characterName=cyclespin

There is my skill tree for the moment. As for the accuracy, i didn't really cared about it maybe thats part of my problem. I tryed to do some lv 68 maps but sometime I engage a group and boom get 1 shot very often by many rare even if the map doesn't have any added damage to mobs... I got atziri steps in my bank just need to hit lv 69 to wear them. How can I get up to 5/6 pcharge? I thought it was 3+ 1 from bandit in total. Still thank you for the answer and hope to be able to solve this problem :P
"
Natchorx wrote:
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwYABbUHHg5ID6sRlhOeFr8ZiiLqJIsk_SaVKjgqTTBxMgk1kjpCPC0_J0V8SVFKyEt4UUdRTFVLXfJfsGHiZJ1sRm6qb55wUnBWcNVybHKpdwd9W34zgwmDX4PMhMWHE4nTjDaNv4_6kBuSfZUul5eYb5oTm7WcpKSRrEe0OLXytz7DOsT2xq7KStQj2L3b1Nwj3ajlGedU6Nbr9fDV8h322vcy-wn79f4K_94=?accountName=Natchorx&characterName=cyclespin

There is my skill tree for the moment. As for the accuracy, i didn't really cared about it maybe thats part of my problem. I tryed to do some lv 68 maps but sometime I engage a group and boom get 1 shot very often by many rare even if the map doesn't have any added damage to mobs... I got atziri steps in my bank just need to hit lv 69 to wear them. How can I get up to 5/6 pcharge? I thought it was 3+ 1 from bandit in total. Still thank you for the answer and hope to be able to solve this problem :P

Is your character on Warbands, If so I will add you tonight and show you some setups in higher level maps.

Accuracy is basically your most important stat IF you do not have "hits can't be evaded" then you dont need to invest in accuracy. If you dont have that mod then you NEED to be hitting 85% + accuracy. If you are NOT hitting due to low accuracy, you are not criting and are not leeching = Dead

The problem with your build is that you copied the cookie cutter spec. You also went FULL upper tree towards Witch and are now going to Templar. You should have a mix of both. so you should already be in the templar tree. You should take crit multi away until you have the basics as well as the spell crit nodes from the top of the tree and the hp circle. Those are NOT needed.

I dont even include those into my spec. Blood Magic imo is the way to go for this spec. You free up either a blood magic gem OR to be honest a HUGE waste in mana reduce nodes and jewelry. Why the hell would you spend more than 10 nodes on reduced mana crap and get low level rares with reduced mana all to make cyclone work.

It should be a natural progression and be easy to get into. Long story short, DROP the mana reduced crap. Get down to blood magic keystone with 35% HP. Work into the templar tree and get more HP and areas radius. You acn remove 15 points already from Crit spell at the top and Hp and mutli at the bottom of acro. plus reduced mana nodes.

EDIT: if you look at my spec and on your tree there are extra power charge nodes. Blue nodes. Thats is how you get more. So i have 3+ Alira + 2 Nodes
Last edited by Ziiyo on Jul 24, 2015, 7:54:04 AM
:^)
> Alt Arts for Sale: /view-thread/3260276

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
Last edited by Doe on Dec 8, 2015, 2:07:24 PM
Grow up, these builds are 90% the same. Seeing as you are not playing this spec in Warbands I suggest you try before spamming shit.

On Topic: Build the CoC Cyclone Discharge how you want to, use these guides as that BUT change aspect that make your game play better!
Hi...

did some variation of the build based on a scion:

- no rf
- less mana reduced passives
- more charges (7 power + 6 endurence [with +1 end belt])
- also not running Purtiy auras since 2.0 patch
(only on %ele reflect maps)

Gear i use atm:
Spoiler

Passives:
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwAAAZEFtQthDdEOSBGWE54aOCBuIuoj9iT9JpUnLylPKgsqOC0fLagt0jBxMHw1kjpCOtg8LUrIS3hMs02SUDBRR1VLXfJfsGHiY0Nrt21sbqpvnnBScFZw1XKpdwd8u34zf8aCm4LkgwmDX4PMhMWFfYcTidOKr4w2jX2Nv5ARkBuQVZHOkn2VIJhvmhOaO5u1nKSf36IAoqOkka9ssZC1SLXytz631rvtvrzB88M6xPbFisauykrUI9i921nbXtvU3CPdqOFz5c_nVOd06NbqGOw473zz6vcy-Ov-Cg==

Auras atm:
Spoiler

- Grace
- Wrath

Works good atm... beside %ele reflect maps...
Just wanted to share these modifications here, because its too close for an own Guide.
Would be nice if you can have a view and send me a short feedback.
Thanks!
"
Ziiyo wrote:

It should be a natural progression and be easy to get into. Long story short, DROP the mana reduced crap. Get down to blood magic keystone with 35% HP.

doubt BM is a viable alternative since you won't be able to run auras (purities / grace / maybe wrath if you get enough res on rings) or you'll be 1 hit dead every time due to little hp pool. Pls correct me If I'm wrong.

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
Last edited by Doe on Dec 8, 2015, 2:07:31 PM
So i just got my hands on a voll's devo in warbands and i'm about to make myself a fakener. Have anyone tried to run the build with some life regen + rise of the phoenix + purity of fire, and have RF for whole maps? I'm thinking about trying that out, but i dunno.

Last edited by Doe on Dec 8, 2015, 2:07:36 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info