Doeboy™ 👊 #1 Cast On Cyclone Discharge HP/Dodge or CI

Sorry m8, my fault -_- thnx for answer and opening my eye :D great build great dmg^^
I have now 4 Power (one from Bandits) and 4 Enduring (one from Three) Carges. i could relocate 2 Passiv Points to grab 1 Powercharge instead of the Endurigcharge. should i?

I'm using
Last edited by SexySammy on Jul 28, 2015, 11:26:14 AM
:^)
> Alt Arts for Sale: /view-thread/3260276

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
Last edited by Doe on Dec 8, 2015, 2:10:24 PM
Hi,
Thanks for the revised build. It works far better than the first iteration. I tried both and can confirm this.
I need to improve my gear but I will be getting there.
2 questions :
1) I cannot put a ball lightning +lmp +curse on hit +assassin's mark right ? Otherwise lightning not ice would be affected by elemental equilibrium?
2) Is there a way to properly steer cyclone ? Especially when trying to single out a boss. It is difficult to stay close and not stray away.
Or have I missed something ?
Thanks again ! Really great build!

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
Last edited by Doe on Dec 8, 2015, 2:10:30 PM
"
SexySammy wrote:
I have now 4 Power (one from Bandits) and 4 Enduring (one from Three) Carges. i could relocate 2 Passiv Points to grab 1 Powercharge instead of the Endurigcharge. should i?

I'm using

And change places ice nova and discharge - on the previous page the author explains why))) The first - Ice Nova

Last edited by Doe on Dec 8, 2015, 2:10:34 PM
Hey I've been using the old scion build and am having fun with it ;)

Just wanted to chime in on the Curse on Hit.
Since I couldn't get a 4 Offcolour on my Maligaros and had a lot of free Gemslots I decided to use Detonate Dead for Curse On Hit.
I have one 4-Link Codt-CoH-DD-Curse and one two (or more) Link Codt-Desecrate.
So if there are no Corpses to Detonate i make my own.
As I don't have Voll's yet and it deals fire Damage it doesn't interrupt EE.

Just something thats been working well for me and may be interesting for the other "Budget" Warbands Players ;)
IGN: Nuppimperator

Last edited by Doe on Dec 8, 2015, 2:10:39 PM
Glad you like it ;)
Only other green Spell option was ethereal knives which I don't think would be good.
Damage mostly isn't that decent though because the Desecrate is lowlevel, but if other Corpses explode I notice it sometimes.
Heavy Slot Investment though!
IGN: Nuppimperator

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info