Doeboy™ 👊 #1 Cast On Cyclone Discharge HP/Dodge or CI

Such a big change! Really exciting. I'll finish levelling some gems to 20 in the next hour so I can gcp to 20% and then reroll a witch with 20% gems.

One question on new change - Is Ice Nova really worth it? You'll be EE-ing with cold, it feels like it may not be so potent? I have been enjoying Flame Surge on a 2xSpell CoC and I feel that would be some fantastic dps.

EDIT: And is it worth using a level 2 Empower in a normal 6L Voll's? Level 3's are pretty hard to come by right now in Warbands.
IGN: PurpleTrapperPuppet / Perandus
Last edited by ElPuppet on Jul 28, 2015, 4:28:20 AM
:^)
> Alt Arts for Sale: /view-thread/3260276

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
Last edited by Doe on Dec 8, 2015, 2:09:53 PM
"
"
ElPuppet wrote:
Such a big change! Really exciting. I'll finish levelling some gems to 20 in the next hour so I can gcp to 20% and then reroll a witch with 20% gems.

One question on new change - Is Ice Nova really worth it? You'll be EE-ing with cold, it feels like it may not be so potent? I have been enjoying Flame Surge on a 2xSpell CoC and I feel that would be some fantastic dps.

Ice nova cus of its big aoe and cold dmg, its used to apply EE before the discharge hits

Would the Herald not apply it's EE anyway?

Also, from my edit - didn't think you'd reply so fast:

And is it worth using a level 2 Empower in a normal 6L Voll's? Level 3's are pretty hard to come by right now in Warbands.

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
Last edited by Doe on Dec 8, 2015, 2:10:00 PM
Hello m8, how did u get in tree Endurance and Overvharge?

Last edited by Doe on Dec 8, 2015, 2:10:07 PM
but there no points on Overcharge and Endurance @ Witch Tree. that why im confused -_-

Last edited by Doe on Dec 8, 2015, 2:10:12 PM
"
dielikenoob wrote:
but there no points on Overcharge and Endurance @ Witch Tree. that why im confused -_-

Intuitive Leap.

Also Doeboy, not worth the extra stretch to the power charge in Shadow area?

Last edited by Doe on Dec 8, 2015, 2:10:17 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info