Weekend Stash Tab Bundle Sales!

I really really wish you could name tabs and have it apply across all servers/leagues. It would help me out soooo much.
Ascension tied to Lab is the worst thing GGG has done...apart from GGG's philosophy on Trading. Oh and Gambling Loot boxes. And selling out to tencent.

I used to love GGG. I supported to ensure GGG remained independent, now I just wish I could get my money back. -_-
Rent is due! TIme for a bundle sale!
POE is a constantly evolving game, so expect balance changes, buffs and nerfs STILL!
Only on sale because I bought it this week...
Pretty much every time tabs go on sale, the Tech Support section gets a wave of the same "where are my tabs" threads. So: Chris, could you please ask the website/shop admin to update the stash tab section in the shop? It still doesn't inform people that remove only tabs are converted first and especially newer players/first time buyers have no real chance of knowing how tabs are handled. Also, I would add a warning to the guild stash tabs that they go *poof* when the guild disbands. Thanks :-)
Until the end of time, I'll be campaigning to get Guild Stash Tabs included in these bundle sales. So here I go [again on my own]: I request Guild Stash Tabs be included in the Weekend Stash Tab Bundle Sales! Thank you, in advance, GGG.
IGN: Daario__Naharis, Captain__Harlock, Paul__Atreides
Marty__McFly, Silk__Spectre. Kylo__Ren
"
Epsilon2012 wrote:
Only on sale because I bought it this week...

Message GGG with a brief explanation and I'm sure they'll hook u up with a discount. I know they did it for me a while back. Providing this is the first time something like that happens to u, of course.
IGN: Daario__Naharis, Captain__Harlock, Paul__Atreides
Marty__McFly, Silk__Spectre. Kylo__Ren
Aaaaawh yeah stash tab sale! Time to top up some premium tabs :D :D :D
This is when you know GGG get desperate. lel.
Bored!
No GGG, not this time...
http://imgur.com/Lkbaxhq
Last edited by Xuulang on Jan 31, 2015, 7:09:29 PM
Hey! How much was raised for the drop bears??
RIP Diablo franchise

RIP Bird Lovers of Wraeclast <BLÔW>

Congrats Chris & others for cashing out! I don't blame you. I'll be saving money now... unless I start making a lot more. Can't wait to see if you guys start a new studio in six years! RIP GGG

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info