Weekend Stash Tab Bundle Sales!

Uhg. I just bought a bundle of tabs. =( Wish I had known I'd have gotten some skin transfers too.
If the purchase of new stash tabs didn't convert the 'remove only' tabs, and instead provided actual new stash tabs (as advertised), I'd be all over it.
BLAMT!
I was quite disappointed to discover that buying another premium bundle only converted some "remove-only" tabs. The reason people buy tabs to begin with is because they need space and sorting out your current ones is a hassle. So you throw money at it to make the problem disappear. Now if spending money does not solve my problem why would I spend it?

GGG has been used as an example in many articles about the free 2 play model. They have a great game and a great reputation, spending money makes you feel good because you are supporting these awesome people. Having your old league-tabs show up as remove only tabs was one of those nice things that made me feel good about the company.

So converting those existing tabs hurts twice, not only isn't my problem solved it also seems this isn't as nice a company as I thought. Something that will certainly impact my future spending.
finally i'm free from no stash tabs !
I have too many tabs and don't even have good stuff to put into.
I got one premium bundle. I'll suffice with 25 tabs for now :)

"
I was quite disappointed to discover that buying another premium bundle only converted some "remove-only" tabs. The reason people buy tabs to begin with is because they need space and sorting out your current ones is a hassle. So you throw money at it to make the problem disappear. Now if spending money does not solve my problem why would I spend it?

GGG has been used as an example in many articles about the free 2 play model. They have a great game and a great reputation, spending money makes you feel good because you are supporting these awesome people. Having your old league-tabs show up as remove only tabs was one of those nice things that made me feel good about the company.

So converting those existing tabs hurts twice, not only isn't my problem solved it also seems this isn't as nice a company as I thought. Something that will certainly impact my future spending.

Yeah that is annoying. I used to have many remove only tabs and was pretty pissed to see that it got converted instead of added. This time I had only one or two remove only tabs and I knew it would happen so I was glad I still got a few empty ones.
Last edited by miva2 on Feb 1, 2015, 1:10:05 PM
"

You think other companies would even let your league tabs roll over? And last forever? GGG is already generous enough in this aspect.
"
Zelpo wrote:
If the purchase of new stash tabs didn't convert the 'remove only' tabs, and instead provided actual new stash tabs (as advertised), I'd be all over it.
IGN TylordRampage

how thats 26.6% ? anyway i want ~32% for exact 100points
That way you have to get a 20$ pack. Marketing.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info