Patch 1.3.1 Update and new Bow Microtransactions!

"
Dr1MaR wrote:
A bit too late for the bloodlines mod fixes since the league is half way finished, but if you bring it to the core game then that s for the best. I wish you brought this fixes much earlier and thought of them in advance. But anyway, I am hyped for the act 4, I have heard that it will be made for Merciless only and I really hope it won't be Merc only. Especially for hardcore. Not knowing what to expect from new mobs and bosses and experiencing it only in merciless will bring lots of RIPs, also what about those players which don't play Cruel/Merc and just want to enjoy normal and the plot of the game instead of grinding same locations over and over? Not all of the players play Cruel after finishing Normal so let all the players play act 4 starting from normal. Anyway, maybe this is just a hoax and Act 4 will be on every difficulty and there is no reason to panic.

These are not 3-Month leagues. They will stay until Act 4 gets released.
“Demons run when a good man goes to war"
Crit buffed and non-crit is even more behind now.
Unarmed Melee nerfed.

Oh, joke of the day, unarmed CANNOT CRIT. Disparity is even bigger than for everyone else. On top of having 3-9 gem slots less.

Dafuq?

I hope there is at least SOMETHING decent in the patch.
IGN: Doenertier // Timezone: GMT+1 (Germany)
Last edited by Yoman on Jan 26, 2015, 1:43:10 AM
will there ever be endgame viable unique claws?
“Human decency is not derived from religion. It precedes it.”
― Christopher Hitchens
My QoL List: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3279646
"
trav_dawg wrote:
For those complaining about Surgeon's flasks, you have avenger's which gains you 3 charges compared to the attacker's one charge.

Think for a minute before you get all negative.

Did you just suggest to have our flasks get refilled by letting ourselves being crit constantly? That seems about as hardcore-proof as a EB + CI build...
Crit happens.
"
Yoman wrote:
Unarmed Melee nerfed.

Oh, joke of the day, unarmed CANNOT CRIT. Disparity is even bigger than for everyone else. On top of having 3-9 gem slots less.

Dafuq?

You lose 3.
It's hard to remember what you have forgotten
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
Create a patch where the game will go on Pixel Shader 2 ..
"
"
Yoman wrote:
Unarmed Melee nerfed.

Dafuq?

You lose 3.

3 to 9 because you lose the main hand weapon slot all the time.
9 if you're a BoR user which is like 90% of the Facebreakers running around until a 6L can be afforded that beats BoR - which will never happen for 90% of the player base.
IGN: Doenertier // Timezone: GMT+1 (Germany)
TL;DR: Facebreaker nerf, crit casters buff, Hall of Grandmasters hype.
Well, since I'm a crit ice spear caster, I'm happy with the changes, although it seems like it is pretty OP in PvE.
10th page 1st?

When do we get to meet Bex?!

also I dont think it was answered, will the flask change affect removed AND dispelled status ailments?
"
Hyron wrote:
looks interesting, but we need staff mtx!
1 page, yay

No, we don't need ANY of MTX, we need Desync FIX!
God damn this money spenders.
Aaron Ciccheli, a guy who made millions running Diablo and PoE RMT sites, owns a significant portion of GGG. How's that for a conflict of interest? 7.5% of your supporter pack money goes to this guy.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info