Patch 1.3.1 Update and new Bow Microtransactions!

People crying about MTX.... it's how the make money, you know? This game is free..... people don't seem to realise this.
I am kinda curious if GGG has been thinking of making any tower shield mtx's. whenever I make a build that uses a tower shield, although it's not too often, if I put on the shield mtx's that are available atm my shield becomes half the size. I want to try and see how bulky I might be able to make my character if possible. :D
"
The Vengeance skill will no longer work with unarmed characters.

RIP Facebreaker Vengeance.
"
tryhardgg wrote:
Give us act 4 already it's 2015 .

It's coming in March or April, they've already announced it.
FYI: It's not a fantasy story, it's a cosmic horror story.
"
The Vengeance skill will no longer work with unarmed characters.

Well. Thanks for letting me read this before I wasted my free respec on a new facebreaker build.
Facebreakers get no love except for shield charge. Guess I'll go drown my sorrows in ice cream.
z
Last edited by Lordsidro on Feb 18, 2015, 1:15:18 AM
"
Maxwells wrote:
"
"
We've made a few other general balance changes also. For example, flask mods that remove status ailments will now also grant immunity to these status ailments for the duration of the flask charge.

LMFAO ROFL. You're actually buffing Crit builds? HAHAHAHA, omfg.

There go crit builds, you're now perma immune to freeze, burn and shock.

Good job GGG.

THIS!!!!

Surgeon´s Flask where already extremly strong but now they are just OP BROKEN in PVE content...hate to say it, but its actually the first time i think a PvP balance change affects PVE content ;(

I´d really like to know the reasoning behind this change, a statement by a Dev would be very welcome.

Anyways...hyped for the Hall of Grandmasters Map, got a toon for that in the theorycrafting process myself atm and cant wait to put my hands on it :D
Last edited by MetalHead87 on Jan 25, 2015, 8:43:25 PM
"

Also, hoping for at least one decent unique like others, man, was I hugely disappointed when I saw all the new uniques from 1.3.0.

Did you see this one? I thought it was pretty damned good?

Spoiler
God_of_Thieves_LLD_PVP__I hate the Labyrinth
So no Tormented Spirit AI tweaking? Just Bloodlines? Ugh...
How Fusings Work: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/38585/page/3#p1451934

IGN: TheHammer
"
BonumNox wrote:
yeah please more stave MTX's

Hmm , Long time no support stave

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info