Patch 1.3.1 Update and new Bow Microtransactions!

Details regarding the Hall of the Grandmasters map aren't included in this post, however we will be making an in-depth news post regarding the development of Hall of the Grandmasters map on approximately Wednesday.

There are two new microtransactions for you bow-lovers out there, including a new bow skin and an alternate art effect for the Blink Arrow and Mirror Arrow skill gems!

We've received a lot of valuable feedback regarding the current Bloodlines league. With this in mind, we've made a few adjustments. Phylacteral Link will now occur less frequently and will no longer apply to devourers. The duration of the link has been increased so that players have more time to damage the target before the link shifts to the next enemy.

Packs with the Order of the Frozen Sky mod have had a slight increase to their per-monster-killed damage. We've also increased the damage of the Pulseblood mods, however these mods will now only appear on packs with ranged or caster-type monsters.

Bond of Chaos will no longer apply to monsters that are hidden. In addition to this, we've reduced the damage of this mod, particularly in later difficulties.

We've made a few other general balance changes also. For example, flask mods that remove status ailments will now also grant immunity to these status ailments for the duration of the flask charge. The Vengeance skill will no longer work with unarmed characters.

We are pleased with the outcome of our first competitive PvP season. We're excited for PvP Season Two and we're looking to make it even better! With this and your feedback in mind we have examined the dominant builds and skills that were proving problematic for mid-tier PvP play and made some adjustments to PvP skills and the PvP Preconstructed characters.

In PvP matches, the damage of Spark and Split Arrow has been increased slightly. The damage of Tornado Shot, Molten Strike, Cyclone, Freeze Pulse, Support Trap and Cast When Damage Taken have been decreased.

We've updated items, mods and passive skills for preconstructed characters to provide more balanced matches between them. Each class has had updates as to which skills they use. We have also added three-links to the items that are available to preconstructed.

This is only a selection of the changes in patch 1.3.1. Full patch notes will be available just before deployment.
Last edited by Chris on Jan 26, 2015, 8:43:28 PM
add som staves mtx pls
Still awaiting the day they add a split arrow microtransaction......
I don't care what the world says.
I'll love you lauren for the rest of my life.
Fuck the haters.
op flasks are op

yeah please more stave MTX's
looks interesting, but we need staff mtx!
1 page, yay
Last edited by Hyron on Jan 25, 2015, 4:05:37 PM
"For example, flask mods that remove status ailments will now also grant immunity to these status ailments for the duration of the flask charge. The Vengeance skill will no longer work with unarmed characters. "

So this will not apply to flasks that dispel a status ailment? For example this way we can get bleed immunity but not shock immunity?
The bloodlines adjustments are soooooooo goooood. Thanks, GGG, much appreciated!
### r4wb1rd ###
Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/r4wb1rd
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/r4wb1rdGaming/
Babel PoE: https://github.com/rowolff/babel-poe/releases
Hoooraaay!!!

Reading the post after posting. ACT 4 I AM READY FOR YOU!
Last edited by CrYFu12 on Jan 25, 2015, 4:07:08 PM
looking good awesome job GGG and I have been waiting for act 4 forever i cant wait to see it
rawrawr

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info