Patch 1.3.1 Update and new Bow Microtransactions!

"
sherkhan wrote:
Love the update.

Is Bex replacing Chris for community communication?

We both work on it, but we're having her post some of the news on her account (rather than mine) for convenience. She has been helping for a while behind the scenes and I'm still involved with every news post.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Flask change sounds awesome, esp the dispell freeze affix. Nothing more annoying than being immediately refrozen after using one.

But PLEASE GGG, for the love of C Wilson dont make these new uniques more low level vendor trash! Give us at least one new unique to theorycraft/make builds around/trade for!
The Vengeance skill will no longer work with unarmed characters.

WTf what the reason behind this? FB users already have so little skills to use and lack so much defenses.

Bad nerf again
Forum pvp
Last edited by lolozori on Jan 25, 2015, 4:21:34 PM
"
fph wrote:
WTF is a "precon balance change"?

I have just edited that to preconstructed character balance. Precon is the shortened term we tend to use in the office.

3D art for
incoming ?! Please tell me it is :-3
1st Hideout of the week: view-thread/1059888
Gears & Builds history: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1062423
QoL is needed before adding an other Act :s I'm verry sad. an whole new act with the same problems that have been here for years does not sounds cool. I'm a bit salty and I know I will get stab by a lot of players but pls GGG I don't want that act 4. Keep up the good work anyway
OMG! So exicted for act 4! :O :D
Holy flask changes.
Love the flask change in particular, but all of it is great! I do wonder, though, since your wording in PoE is so precise, whether or not this change affects all flask mods that mitigate status ailment, or only certain ones.
"
flask mods that remove status ailments will now also grant immunity to these status ailments for the duration of the flask charge.

+1

Thanks for that!
"Fixing the endgame was hard - No matter how hard we buffed red maps, people would keep spamming Gorges.
So we turned Gorge into a red map"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info