Path of Exile Digital Comic Issue #3 Now for Sale!

So... as nothing happens without a reason and the timing and all... are we going to be fighting steam-powered monsters in Act IV? You know, gem magic taken to the level of powering inanimate objects.

That's not so bad, I actually kind of like it. But only if it's accompanied by appropriate sounds of squeaking metal and steam puffs.

That reminds me, since I first saw Vaal Oversoul I have always thought it looks like a machine more than a living being.
Shavronne wrapped Kaom's waist,
with her gilded purple boots.
"You want my sockets?"
things get more and more expensive! for that price i get whole games!
"
Coal48 wrote:
The armor is cool looking sure but am I the only one who thinks it doesn't belong in PoE?

no you are not only one. for me its like they started LoLing poe art/design (at least little bit)... and LoL design is like greedy b*tch. poe design is more art for me. this does somewhat fit in the game, but i think they can do much better
I really like the armor. Wether it fits to the design of poe is debatable but i like it. It also fits for my static blow/ligthning nova-coc-vengeance templar...
"
"
Coal48 wrote:
The armor is cool looking sure but am I the only one who thinks it doesn't belong in PoE?

no you are not only one. for me its like they started LoLing poe art/design (at least little bit)... and LoL design is like greedy b*tch. poe design is more art for me. this does somewhat fit in the game, but i think they can do much better

It looks awesome, but also a bit out of place/world..
"
Jadran wrote:
So... as nothing happens without a reason and the timing and all... are we going to be fighting steam-powered monsters in Act IV? You know, gem magic taken to the level of powering inanimate objects.

That's not so bad, I actually kind of like it. But only if it's accompanied by appropriate sounds of squeaking metal and steam puffs.

That reminds me, since I first saw Vaal Oversoul I have always thought it looks like a machine more than a living being.

umm... is it not a machine? I kinda figured from the name that it was a machine that took in the souls of the vaal or something. I don't know as much of this games lore as I think I guess.

That said I really like the armour (Could do with being a tad bulkier and big daddy like)and the timing of this with the eventual arrival of act 4 + the machinery used in the sceptre of God that Dominus had made. It wouldn't surprise me having a more steampunky theme in act 4, but I'm certainly not expecting it.
Hope there would be a version without those sockets, looks better imo.
don't even English
"
e230000 wrote:
Hope there would be a version without those sockets, looks better imo.

Check out the normal version in the shop.
Hi

Bought the new comic with mtx set= awesome.

Does anyone else think its an Medieval fallout power suit?

cheers
Conan: Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.
Never dance with the Devil because a dance with the Devil could last you forever...
-I thought what I'd do was,I'd Pretend I was one of those deaf mutes-
Nullus Anxietas:)
Hmm, call me when there also is a gem-powered drill shaped claw skin.
And a small undying girl pet mtx.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info