Path of Exile Digital Comic Issue #3 Now for Sale!

The armor is cool looking sure but am I the only one who thinks it doesn't belong in PoE?

I mean, PoE takes place in a kinda ancient greece setting, we can see machinery powered by magic here and there but that armour looks kinda overkill...
Dang, way to drag us in on this one. Can't decide which I want.
"
Vertigo wrote:
"
Now nobody can complain about not being able to have a 6 link chest at their disposal. Or, at least a reasonable facsimile. 8)

P2W confirmed

wow you almost have me sold on the gemmed version.
I'm sure I'm not the first to say it, but we really need mannequins to display our MTX armors in our hideout.

I can see your / Back is turned and / If I could I'd / Stick my knife in.
Crawl Away, TOOL

Don't get hacked. Make a new email for your account and use a long password.
"
Xalmaren wrote:
I'm sure I'm not the first to say it, but we really need mannequins to display our MTX armors in our hideout.

Agreed.
I just noticed something, why not gem the hands?!!! I really want to buy this, but think it should come with the back of your hands glowing, it could represent unset rings or something... Just thought it would look that much cooler to add that modification, I really want to buy it, but with gemmed hands, haha.

edit: just saw in game, boots have a place for a gem too, gem it all up for this special!
Last edited by SEOINAGE on Jan 22, 2015, 10:22:49 AM
Can't wait for a physical version 8)
3.14 - Removed Harvest from the game.
Last edited by AltairLT on Jan 22, 2015, 10:43:32 AM
Why is that armor not six-linked? :))
Playing marauder @ Hardcore leagues

it is linked.

great pics, grijnskat, but that flamethrower theme is... well...

"
Coal48 wrote:
The armor is cool looking sure but am I the only one who thinks it doesn't belong in PoE?

this
Dynamit,
Architekturkritik, die man tatsächlich sieht!

Farin Urlaub
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2nz5q9

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info