Path of Exile Digital Comic Issue #3 Now for Sale!

I don't normally pay much attention to cosmetic effects, but seriously that Armor set is the first time I've actually wanted to buy one. That thing is amazing!
Any chance of a back catalogue & subscription?
Last edited by RootCookie on Jan 26, 2015, 1:40:42 PM
Great comic again! Nice ending :)
"
Bought the armor set but no shield nor shield MTX fits in this concept, it looks actually really ackward with a shield equipped.

The Titucius' Span unique skin doesn't look too bad, but I agree.
Very sweet looking, still learning the game but love the looks of all the microtransactions. Great stuff!
I'm not big on wasting money for cosmetic purchases got damn got damn!!! I need it! Gotta have that gem-powered armor I think I'll grab the comics too. Ooh poe why must you be such a cruel mistress. ;-)
"
They're always the glowing ones you see there - it's a cool idea to have them show your actual socket colours but that's unfortunately not possible for us to do.

You really couldn't have mentioned it as being IMPOSSIBLE?... Simplify it if so... Atleast allow the person to manually edit socket color on the piece, but charge much more due to this set requiring a new ui page to open & edit colors.

Still very cool set regardles.. I will likely get it because I absolutly love your game!..
still available?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info