Path of Exile Digital Comic Issue #3 Now for Sale!

"
Chris wrote:
"
LostArtz wrote:
Will the gem chest always be just blue gems or would it be theoretically possible for it to show the colors of gems in the actual chest?

They're always the glowing ones you see there - it's a cool idea to have them show your actual socket colours but that's unfortunately not possible for us to do.

Yes it is, what language is POE written in? Anything is possible Chris.. :P

Or are you saying it's not possible because of time restraints/compatibility That I can get.
"Good thing they nerfed the carto, it wasn't fun to find one in every map." - Haborym
Last edited by monkuar on Jan 23, 2015, 8:51:47 AM
I really want the armor, but damn that price is steep. Given that PoE has no real competition I get why you can price things how you like (and honestly, I think you're usually pretty fair), but this one seems higher than it should be.
The 3 comics are incredible, keep up the fun. I can't wait for act 4. I wonder if it'll be released all at once? (unlike other acts)
Looks like I'll finally have a linked 6-slot armor after all.

Spoiler
:(
http://steamcommunity.com/id/sir-ninja
That armor has a very nice style about it. Reminds me of an ancient faraday suit in a way. Would certainly fit an electric based build in my book.

Makes me wish I had the money to spend on it. Trying to save up for a few big purchases at the moment. So my funds for small extra items has gone out the window. :(
https://www.pathofexile.com/shop - Support Path of Exile!
Last edited by Genobee on Jan 23, 2015, 4:10:37 PM
Bought the armor set but no shield nor shield MTX fits in this concept, it looks actually really ackward with a shield equipped.

The main problem i see here is that there is no pure black shield around so i would be glad if you guys could add a shield mtx which fits to very dark or pure black armors.

Or at least make the weapon effects (ebony weapon effect in this case) work on shields too because i think that would solve the visual discrepancies with other armors and MTX quiet good for now.

Tyia :)
- Best Signature Ever -
I always thought that POE takes place in times similar to roma empire..now it looks like we will be getting into smth like post XIX century steam age...so mby beofre cataclism wracelast was steam punk continent? anyway steam and machines does not fit lore IMO
Aye Aye Captain!
"
jeż wrote:
I always thought that POE takes place in times similar to roma empire..now it looks like we will be getting into smth like post XIX century steam age...so mby beofre cataclism wracelast was steam punk continent? anyway steam and machines does not fit lore IMO

By the way, there's "elevators" in the Sceptre of God.
don't even English
Cool shit I have no backpack yet.

Still: Very pricey as always these MTX.
★ IGN: Pinockio_the_Transexual or PM me on forums ★

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info