Race Season Ten Prizes, Patch 1.3.0k and Cheating

Maybe if you guys addressed the AWFUL zoom limitations in this game people wouldn't be compelled to cheat. You incentivize ranged players to play thru the entire game without seeing what they are shooting at just to avoid death. It's awful, and you have done nothing to loosen it up over the last 2 years.
nice thing u didn't ban em str8 out cause that would have hurt u more :)

"
what about this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQSYJV0bp-w?
It's Anti-Desync, Logout, Monster's Remaining & Item-level Macros. Is this available?

the remaining itemlevel and oos are fine i know it cause i read i about them on forums here and saw a GGG post saying they are fine but i am not sure about the logout thingie
"
kredel wrote:
nice thing u didn't ban em str8 out cause that would have hurt u more :)

"
what about this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQSYJV0bp-w?
It's Anti-Desync, Logout, Monster's Remaining & Item-level Macros. Is this available?

the remaining itemlevel and oos are fine i know it cause i read i about them on forums here and saw a GGG post saying they are fine but i am not sure about the logout thingie

Logout is fine as well.
Jul 27, 2011 - Sept 30, 2018.
"
Vhlad wrote:
So if someone didn't get a warning, does this mean they can cheat until they see the warning?

Was that the quality of life Chris ... (Chris ?) , was speaking of ?
Last edited by Kinokarte on Jan 20, 2015, 11:19:30 PM
gw ggg
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate, it is that we are powerful beyond measure.
Customizable loot filter please.
"
Kinokarte wrote:
"
Vhlad wrote:
So if someone didn't get a warning, does this mean they can cheat until they see the warning?

Was that the quality of life Chris ... (Chris ?) , was speaking of ?

disabling rain and particle effects so the game runs smoother on your toaster.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Great job ^^
"
terrex wrote:

Stop living in cavemen times and get a new computer. Stop cheating and play something how it is supposed to be played. There is no excuse.

So for example, you really think hardcore mode is supposed to be played with instant alt-f4 logoff, which i know you do a lot? Like... seriously? This is probably the only game ever, where something like that is not only possible, but even officialy supported and celebrated by many. Sounds kinda funny that people thinks its not cheating, but disabled particles is.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info