Guild Recruitment Channel: Global Chat #100

"
StDrakeX wrote:
Oh it's stickied? Every time I've entered the channel is seems like its dead and nothing is said at all... Or isit kinda like a /global 820 kinda deal where chatter is frowned upon?

I've recruited around 20 players in the Global Chat #100. I always keep it open for when someone enter looking for guild, and yes, some of them are lurkers waiting for you to post your ad and what your guild has to offer.
Last edited by Samkiud on Jan 18, 2015, 7:42:17 PM
"
Samkiud wrote:
"
StDrakeX wrote:
Oh it's stickied? Every time I've entered the channel is seems like its dead and nothing is said at all... Or isit kinda like a /global 820 kinda deal where chatter is frowned upon?

I've recruited around 20 players in the Global Chat #100. I always keep it open for when someone enter looking for guild, and yes, some of them are lurkers waiting for you to post your ad and what your guild has to offer.

So is chatter frowned upon? I'm not questioning its effectiveness as a recruitment tool but just how is it currently being used.
Recruiting for Archnemesis League/Siege of the Atlas!
Umbra Exiles:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3244875
The Official Path of Exile Guild Directory:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1192567
"
StDrakeX wrote:
"
Samkiud wrote:
"
StDrakeX wrote:

So is chatter frowned upon? I'm not questioning its effectiveness as a recruitment tool but just how is it currently being used.

Since the Global Chat is new, FusionReactor (FUSION Leader), HeavyMetalGear (LOEE Leader) and myself are promoting it among the guild leaders.

What we do is to elaborate an ad to post in the chat regularly so lurkers can see it, an overall information about the guild and how to join. Since I don't like the insanity in the Global Chat #1, #2, #3 and else, the first thing I do when I log in is to join the Global Chat #100, and when someone enter looking for guild, I reply.

To promote the chat channel among people looking for guilds and still don't know about the #100, what I do is to create a party in the towns titled "Guild Recruitment Channel: /global 100". People join the chat right away and we take the chance to post our ads.
why not fucking creating an seperate guild recruitment channel from ggg? oO
"
11206321 wrote:
why not fucking creating an seperate guild recruitment channel from ggg? oO

Why do you need a million different channels created by GGG though? You can easily make any global number a specific channel. That way its from players for players. We got 100 for guilds and 820 for masters and 1 and 2 for trolling.
I have been in Global #100 periodically today looking for guild recruitment to no avail yet.

Is there a particular time in which this chat is most active or where I can post a message ingame?

Player name is FingerWiggle.
"
RDTTKA12 wrote:
I have been in Global #100 periodically today looking for guild recruitment to no avail yet.

Is there a particular time in which this chat is most active or where I can post a message ingame?

Player name is FingerWiggle.

Best thing to do is advertise it in the "normal" chats like party chat and of course guild chat itself and global 1, 2, 3, 4 and such. No advertisement, no people to recruit in a recruitment channel.
Drake, did they bump the guild member cap up to 500 or something? I would love to know if they did.
"
FusionReactor wrote:
Drake, did they bump the guild member cap up to 500 or something? I would love to know if they did.

Nope just bought another Guild
Recruiting for Archnemesis League/Siege of the Atlas!
Umbra Exiles:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3244875
The Official Path of Exile Guild Directory:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1192567
retracted
Last edited by FusionReactor on Feb 11, 2015, 8:53:47 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info