Guild Recruitment Channel: Global Chat #100

Hello, i'm looking to join an active guild. Moscow srv
Hi im looking for a guild(standard) but global 100 is completely dead in standard Europe gateway started this alt acc to be my main.
Recruiting for Teamspeak 3 guild. NA/AUS. Teamspeak IP is Path.tsdns.info
Inmortales-active guild (NA/EU ZONE) is recruiting SC/HC ESSENCE leagues 126/160

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1715260
"Path of Exile's engine is currently modern, lean and fast." - Chris Wilson, September 19th, 2019
Newbie looking for social and helpfull legion.
This dutchy is playing from Mexico City.
Atm my main is a Witch lvl 33+ on arc+zombie playing on Essence League
(but ill be having a look on other chars also)
Playing daily if nothing comes up in RL
New player to PoE looking for a guild.
Not new to gaming, been playing EQ, D3, and WoW
IGN Kittykaos or message me here
NA CST timezone
Last edited by Nyghtcat on Nov 18, 2016, 2:52:44 PM
Ditto. Channel #100 is dead, Jim.

New player, interested in SC Leagues and finding people to play with in game. East Coast US, mostly playing weeknights and weekends, but used to taking a day or two off to rush the beginning of a Season/League. Fairly active, although as a semi-responsible adult in real life, I have to take breaks now and again. Looking for like-minded folks to play the next League and beyond with.

Long time D3 player, mostly HC -- but I'm nowhere close to understanding PoE enough to try HC here yet. Just started PoE a couple of weeks ago, trying various builds to learn the game and mechanics.

Anyway, I'm currently trying a VB build in game as StingingBlade -- PM me here or in-game if you think I would be a good match for your guild.

Have been playing on and off for a year. Main right now is a ED+C Witch in the essence league
I am central time zone. Semi active and a slow playstyle
Looking for a guild
Hello whoever reads this!

I'm a fairly experienced player, but theres still alot to learn. I don't make my own builds, but I have expertise enough to alter the ones that I usually play. Right now I'm waiting for Breach league to start and im going to hop onto that hype train!

I am looking for a new guild that's aiming for Softcore Breach league aswell. A guild to me is a place to hang out and talk to other players while i'm playing the game, a place where I can ask stuff that im unsure of about the game. You know the typical stuff, build advice, items, how different stuffs work or just a frendly mind to pick if i'm therycrafting anything myself! I love to hang out in voice and group ingame aswell its just so much more fun playing the game together. My place style is very agressive sort of, I tend to play alot and aim high.
I really don't like the whole levelling experience so that's why im not playing hardcore at all, so thats the reason why I'd like the guild itself to be a softcore guild.

Abit about myself

Started gaming when I was like 5 years old lol.
I am from Sweden and 26 years old, Male, currently working in steel industry.
any italian guild to join?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info