Mechanics thread

Is it possible to get conformation on how Orb of chance and map only uniques work?
Chris said
"
Secondly, you will be able to roll map-only uniques using Orbs of Chance. These changes will be made in 1.0.0g. We will continue to review is so that map and non-map players both have appropriate rewards for the risk and item/time investment that they undertake. Thanks for your continued feedback.

Does this require the same item level or will any item level of the same type of item work? The post is very unclear on this. If it still requires say an Ilvl 78 Spine Bow to have a chance to turn into a Voltaxic Rift It's hardly any different.
IGN: I_Say_Fry.
Shop thread
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1605193
What exactly does Diminishing Returns on IIR and IIQ do? Is it a cap on how much is used?
Does fire pen effect burning damage after new patch?
"
artojas wrote:
Does fire pen effect burning damage after new patch?

No.
Do you think Elemental Dominion (20% increased elemental damage from your spells) would apply to burning DoT?
„I don't give a fuck if it was his tenth anniversary with his goddamn neckbeard...“
„If they think I'm going to let them sweep this pizza guy thing under the rug...“
No mod action. Business as usual.
"
Odoakar wrote:
IDo you think Elemental Dominion (20% increased elemental damage from your spells) would apply to burning DoT?

No, DoT isn't spell damage. That particular node really works like it should, for instance, if you put added fire on shockwave totem it won't increase fire part like normal elemental damage nodes do, because shockwave isn't spell damage either.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
I'm using two burning miscreations spectres. One(DPS) is linked with minion life, minion damage, increased burning damage, remote mine and concentrated effect. The other one (MF) is linked with minion life, minion damage , increased burning damage, item rarity and increased areea of effect. When both minions stay within their aura range of a monster the damage applied is the one of the DPS spectre(I think). When the monster dies does it take into account the rarity from the MF minion?
Last edited by Taffy_the_Taffer on Dec 5, 2013, 8:50:32 AM
No. The MF Spectre isn't dealing damage, so it cannot score the kill.
That's strange; I could have sworn 1.0.2 brought the change that IIQ and IIR gems could now work for degeneration kills, but I couldn't find anything in the patch notes. I guess they still can't, then.
Need game info? Check out the Wiki at: https://www.poewiki.net/

Contact support@grindinggear.com for account issues. Check out How to Report Bugs + Post Images at: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/18347
It's missing from the patch notes, but the change has been pushed live to my knowledge (they would've mentioned if it was pushed back). Human error.
Last edited by Vipermagi on Dec 5, 2013, 9:24:20 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info