Bored. Any ideas?

Well these days I just alch L72+ maps and go (don't really run many under L72 anymore)...I don't reroll regardless of mods unless it has blood magic mod (even that I run sometimes if other mods are ok). Never had map issues (At least not in Standard). Personally I think the extra quant on a rare map offsets a blue map with extra monsters/magic monsters and of course you get the chane to get a rare map with those mods anyway.

I only Vaal maps when I want to run Atziri because don't have many VOs lying around.

As for Vaal skill gems, I personally find them pretty much useless though you can trade some sought after ones for a chaos or three, such as Vaal Haste and Vaal Stormcall. Others swear by them though. I use Vaal summon skellies sometimes.
"
cdchi1 wrote:
Spoiler

Vaaling mirrored carto boxes is the best shit ever.

6 chances at a sac frag and/or vaal skill gem, ahoy!
"
"
cyago wrote:

To everyone suggesting I level a new character: I am a theory crafter by nature but any time I decide to try poe again I am never sure if I'll stick with it so I just grab the first build I find online. As it turned out, the one I chose was a disaster and I had to rework what I had into my current build which worked out pretty well. I have no idea what ideas are new as I don't do any research on builds.

My last post here. I've highlighted the bits that seem to contradict themselves to me.

Best of luck.

There are no contradictions in my post. I clearly stated that I wasn't sure if I would play, if you had a brain you might piece together that I'm implying I don't want to spend a lot of time designing a build when I obviously don't have a strong desire to play the game. I was simply playing anything I could so I could experience the game and decide if I want to play, not to mention that all my knowledge is outdated due to being out of loop for so long and missing tons of patches.

I was #1 ranked player in my province in magic the gathering, I've made over $1,000,000 playing poker and I've done very well at other forms of competition, all by using unorthodox stratgegies I designed. If I had a similar interest in poe I would take the time to research the game thoroughly. However, this game has always been something I played hard for short periods of time and then quit once I'm doing well. This thread was intended to be helpful [Removed by support]
Last edited by Support on Jan 7, 2015, 7:46:46 PM
Why even make a thread when you have all the answers? A million,huh? ;)
"
Why even make a thread when you have all the answers? A million,huh? ;)

Who said I have all the answers? I already thanked multiple people in this thread and learned a few things that were quite helpful. And yes, over 1 mil. It's not as uncommon as you might think. There are TONS of people playing and a lot of them are very, very, VERY bad lol. I got started playing online poker right when the boom hit and it was so easy to make money it would make you cry.
I know man. Its surprising that a million is all you made. I raked in 3 million, give or take a few bucks.
"
I know man. Its surprising that a million is all you made. I raked in 3 million, give or take a few bucks.

So you don't believe me? Why not? Plenty of people have made that much and more, not only at poker but at many different careers. I played poker professionally for 10 years and devoted the majority of my adult life to the game.

Just because I'm posting on a video game forum does not mean I'm not capable of making a good income.
Interesting stuff, and good to see some suggestions being put forward. Please remember to keep threads on topic thanks guys.
Uber.
"
cyago wrote:
"

So you don't believe me? Why not? Plenty of people have made that much and more, not only at poker but at many different careers. I played poker professionally for 10 years and devoted the majority of my adult life to the game.

Just because I'm posting on a video game forum does not mean I'm not capable of making a good income.

I don't really see what it has to do with anything.
There's also no way to verify it.
Besides, I've won like $5 million at poker anyway so let's get back on topic. :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info