[2.0] Kinetic Blast Wander | Physical and Elemental | HC Viable [BOTW S4E6]

"
Fyyar wrote:
Looks very interesting! Is it possible for you to make a leveling tree? Like this is what it looks like at 20 points, 40 points, 60 points etc. Which would you pick first.

I'm not sure it's needed honestly.
In the main topic I show the tree guide:
Solo build / Party Build.
Both green paths are pretty linear, just head towards the life nodes, pick up Acrobatics/Ondar's around level 60ish and fill out all the damage later.
IGN: @Oos
Hey there guys!

I've been following this guiide since last week and I'm crushing through content and maps :)
My DPS is 7K (With GMP) got 4'015Life and 75% allres.

What can I improve ?
Here's my gear and my passive tree:

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYAAx4EBwW1BiMHHgmgDkgRlhSwFr8fQSP2JP0mlSoLKlstHzBxMHwyATY9OkI6WD9zQzZJUUqaS3hMs02SUDBRR1LsVUtVxleHWbxh4mHrYqxjQ2qMbIxs521scFJzcHn2elN_K3_GgK6CHoPbjDaNfY2_lSCVLpphmyadqp-IogSio6LZpzSw2LIZtUjAnMHFwfPCc8LsxSjIFM5wz3rUI9aK3ajjhOdU53To1vDV8-r1b_Zb9uf67_xk_94=
One lvl from 80 in 1MHC!

Just struggling in deciding which wand to use

Going for the raw damage one so far, thoughts?
Last edited by Aurious on Apr 7, 2015, 12:32:03 AM
"
Arber97 wrote:
Hey there guys!

I've been following this guiide since last week and I'm crushing through content and maps :)
My DPS is 7K (With GMP) got 4'015Life and 75% allres.

What can I improve ?
Here's my gear and my passive tree:

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYAAx4EBwW1BiMHHgmgDkgRlhSwFr8fQSP2JP0mlSoLKlstHzBxMHwyATY9OkI6WD9zQzZJUUqaS3hMs02SUDBRR1LsVUtVxleHWbxh4mHrYqxjQ2qMbIxs521scFJzcHn2elN_K3_GgK6CHoPbjDaNfY2_lSCVLpphmyadqp-IogSio6LZpzSw2LIZtUjAnMHFwfPCc8LsxSjIFM5wz3rUI9aK3ajjhOdU53To1vDV8-r1b_Zb9uf67_xk_94=

Passive tree looks fine, you can try to get 2% mana leech on gear and drop the 2% on tree, saving 2 points.

I looked for wands in your league and there isn't much right now, your wand is decent but can be replaced later.

Helmet is good, make it 20% and craft ar/ev% on it.
Shield is alright.
Gloves should be replaced, you can get a lot more dps and leech from that slot.
With your shield/gloves/helm/boots you want them all to be pure evasion pieces, apart from one being ar/ev to carry your CWDT IC combo. So maybe look at replacing helm/shield/gloves as evasion pieces. I guess keep your helmet as it already has your CWDT in and has good accuracy.
Also, make all your gear 20% quality.

Belt and boots are fine.

Amulet is decent but lacks life, it's very hard to get a good amulet so keep checking when you can. Your current one is decent but I'd probably reroll the all res to crit chance if it has no life, may as well get the most dps out of that slot if you can balance the res elsewhere.

Rings are fine, the Sapphire is great but you could maybe get some more out of your Ruby ring slot, hp/phys damage/leech/accuracy/res/attack speed etc.

Overall nice gear, you're just at the stage where you have to min-max every slot and try not to get wasted affixes.

"
Aurious wrote:
One lvl from 80 in 1MHC!

Just struggling in deciding which wand to use

Going for the raw damage one so far, thoughts?

Your wands, I'm not sure which would be better, compare sheet dps and go from there. I'd rather have more crit chance but your higher crit wand lacks strong dps so maybe look for a new wand. You can search for high dps wands with open suffix to craft crit yourself, that often drives the price down if the seller isn't too knowledgeable.

Try to 5L your chest.
Get a new helm with accuracy, should be cheap to replace your current helm.
Master craft WED% on belt if you can.
Boots/ gloves are ok for your level.
Jewelry can be replaced easily.

Overall your gear is nice for starting on a fresh league and rushing to 80, but you can make a lot of improvements if you want to push the build further. Good luck.
"
Oos wrote:
"
Fyyar wrote:
Looks very interesting! Is it possible for you to make a leveling tree? Like this is what it looks like at 20 points, 40 points, 60 points etc. Which would you pick first.

I'm not sure it's needed honestly.
In the main topic I show the tree guide:
Solo build / Party Build.
Both green paths are pretty linear, just head towards the life nodes, pick up Acrobatics/Ondar's around level 60ish and fill out all the damage later.

Ok thanks :D
Hi!
really fun build! might be the most fun build I have played! leveling has been a breeze by doing an elemental wander and currently mapping which has been really smooth!

This is my gear and passive tree, how can I improve?

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYAAx4EBwW1BiMI9AmgDkgRlhSwFr8fQSP2JP0mlSoLLR8wcTB8MgE2PTpCOlg_c0qaS3hMs02SUDBRR1VLVcZZvGHiYqxjQ2pDaoxrF2yMbOdtbHBSc3B9dX8rf8aCHoPbjAuMNo19jb-VIJphmyadqp-IogSio6LZo4qw2LIZtUi5fLzqwFTBxcHzwnPFKMfKyBTJRM5wz3rTftQj1ordqOOE51TndOjW7LDuDu968-r1b_Zb9uf67_xk_rr_3g==

thank you!
Last edited by Lumber_ on Apr 8, 2015, 1:05:58 AM
I just got new gear and still enjoying the build!
is there anywhere I can still improve on?

thank you so much for your time!
Last edited by Lumber_ on Apr 9, 2015, 12:29:45 AM
Hooooly shit guys, Act 4 in 10 days!
I'll probably spend the beta testing a lot of shit, not this build but testing all the new mechanics.
When it goes to full release I'll update this guide but probably wont remake the character for a while at least, there will be a lot of new build mechanics to play with. But I'll make sure the guide is up to date for you all.

"
Haru__ wrote:
Hi!
really fun build! might be the most fun build I have played! leveling has been a breeze by doing an elemental wander and currently mapping which has been really smooth!

This is my gear and passive tree, how can I improve?

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYAAx4EBwW1BiMI9AmgDkgRlhSwFr8fQSP2JP0mlSoLLR8wcTB8MgE2PTpCOlg_c0qaS3hMs02SUDBRR1VLVcZZvGHiYqxjQ2pDaoxrF2yMbOdtbHBSc3B9dX8rf8aCHoPbjAuMNo19jb-VIJphmyadqp-IogSio6LZo4qw2LIZtUi5fLzqwFTBxcHzwnPFKMfKyBTJRM5wz3rTftQj1ordqOOE51TndOjW7LDuDu968-r1b_Zb9uf67_xk_rr_3g==

thank you!

Tree looks fine.

Amulet is ok but you can still get a phys damage roll and crit multi possibly.
Rings are alright, can be min-maxed stat wise still but it's hard to get perfect rings.
Gloves are nice but lack life or leech. If possible, balance your resists onto other gear slots and go pure utility on gloves (HP+Leech+phys dmg+accuracy+attack speed).
Belt can be replaced by a WED% Rustic Sash when you have more flat phys on gear.
Boots are great.
Shield is decent, reroll the resists into evasion% if you can balance the resists elsewhere.
Wand is great, but can of course always be improved.

Overall your gear is great, just needs min-maxing, so buying 1-5ex pieces for each slot. You can clear every map in the game with that gear, just depends how much further you want to push your character.

Oh I just saw your second post, I thought that was someone else.
Gloves have a life roll now so that's great, and you have a nice belt.
New Ruby ring is great, shame no life roll but you should be fine, just Blessed the fire res.

So yeah, all is good now. Just small improvements you can make to most slots, just depends how much you want to invest.
thanks so much for getting back! act 4 hype!
Last edited by Lumber_ on Apr 11, 2015, 1:44:05 AM

too poor to do anything with this :(

EDIT: THE LUCK CONTINUES
Last edited by Aurious on Apr 13, 2015, 12:08:12 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info