[2.0] Kinetic Blast Wander | Physical and Elemental | HC Viable [BOTW S4E6]

Hello this is my current gear have 9k dps with 6 powercharges and working towards 6 linking belly.
Any advice would be appreciated. I am level 77 atm.

Spoiler
"

this is my passive tree

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYAAx4EBwW1BiMHHgj0CaAOSA_EEZYUsBa_H0Ej9iT9JpUqCy0fMHwyATY9Olg7fD9zSVFKmkyzTZJQMFFHVUtVxlm8XfJh4mHrYqxjQ2pDaoxrF2yMbOdtGW1scFJw1XNwelN_K3_Ggh6D24nTjAuMNo19jb-VIJUummGbJp2qn4iiBKKjotmw2LIZtUi5fLzqwFTBxcHzwnPFKMgUznDPetQj1ornVOd06NbssPDV8-r1b_Zb9uf67_xk_94=
Last edited by Singharsh28081993 on Apr 26, 2015, 4:19:12 PM
i have a question if u dont mind. I started using your build in HC and i was wondering (i haven't looked in all 39 pages so i'm sorry if already asked) but why use a shield besides the high evasion roll while using acrobatics isn't better (dmg wise) to dual wand?
"
Hello this is my current gear have 9k dps with 6 powercharges and working towards 6 linking belly.
Any advice would be appreciated. I am level 77 atm.

Spoiler
"

this is my passive tree

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYAAx4EBwW1BiMHHgj0CaAOSA_EEZYUsBa_H0Ej9iT9JpUqCy0fMHwyATY9Olg7fD9zSVFKmkyzTZJQMFFHVUtVxlm8XfJh4mHrYqxjQ2pDaoxrF2yMbOdtGW1scFJw1XNwelN_K3_Ggh6D24nTjAuMNo19jb-VIJUummGbJp2qn4iiBKKjotmw2LIZtUi5fLzqwFTBxcHzwnPFKMgUznDPetQj1ornVOd06NbssPDV8-r1b_Zb9uf67_xk_94=

Sorry for the late reply.
Tree is fine, gear is mostly fine too, you're just at the point where you want to min-max every slot.

Wand can get slightly higher dps.
Helm, flat accuracy is usually better than %, especially if you don't have much flat accuracy on other gear.
Shield is nice but can get higher evasion.
Chest, get Belly or another unique 6L.
Gloves are decent but can be min-maxed for damage if you move your resists to other slots.
Belt should be replaced by a WED% Rustic Sash.
Boots are ok but armour is useless, you have your CWDT setup here though so it's fine.
Jewelry is fine.

Mostly just get a new belt, and a 6L chest, and then 20% your gems. After that you'll be fine and any upgrades are just bonus.

"
khe0ps wrote:
i have a question if u dont mind. I started using your build in HC and i was wondering (i haven't looked in all 39 pages so i'm sorry if already asked) but why use a shield besides the high evasion roll while using acrobatics isn't better (dmg wise) to dual wand?

You can go dual wand if you wish, but you'll need two great wands for it to be better.
Shield offers very high evasion and some block, in HC I prefer using a shield but it;s up to you, go dual wield if you prefer.
IGN: @Oos
Is Romira's Banquet Diamond Ring viable for this build !?
Rolling this build in the beta now, I'll let you know how it goes.

"
crashbashl wrote:
Is Romira's Banquet Diamond Ring viable for this build !?

I think I replied to you on the youtube video, but Romiras is bad for this build because you will lose the power charges all the time, better off going with rare rings and PCoC.
Yes you did. Thank you.
lvl 85 atm
8.1k dps KB
18k single
Spoiler

the dmg is great but its still not 16k
what should i improve?

and any1 killed atziri with this build?
ty
"
yarikx wrote:
lvl 85 atm
8.1k dps KB
18k single
Spoiler

what should i improve?

ty

Could you link your tree too? Might be some minor changes you can make.
Your gear is great (dat wand) but you're very low on accuracy, none on gear, I feel like that's hurting you a lot.

You're at the point where small upgrades make a big difference. 20/20% gems will help a lot, and getting a more crit focused amulet. Everything else is fine.
So 20/20 gems, accuracy and crit neck.

People have done Atziri, but this isn't the best build for her.
"
yarikx wrote:
lvl 85 atm
8.1k dps KB
18k single
Spoiler

what should i improve?

ty

Based on your gear, you don't have much flat accuracy on your gear, so I would guess that your chance to hit is around 80%. Chance to hit greatly affects your DPS, because if you don't hit, then all your damage is negated. So the first improvement I would suggest is getting flat accuracy on your rings, and maybe ammie. That should put your DPS by a substantial amount. I would also change your belt to one with WED on it, that will scale far better than the doryanis you're currently using. The gloves don't seem to be that good for your build either, a pair of maligaros would be far better. All those things put together should put your DPS on KB at around 16k, so hopefully that helps you.
"
Oos wrote:
"
yarikx wrote:
lvl 85 atm
8.1k dps KB
18k single
Spoiler

what should i improve?

ty

Could you link your tree too? Might be some minor changes you can make.
Your gear is great (dat wand) but you're very low on accuracy, none on gear, I feel like that's hurting you a lot.

You're at the point where small upgrades make a big difference. 20/20% gems will help a lot, and getting a more crit focused amulet. Everything else is fine.
So 20/20 gems, accuracy and crit neck.

People have done Atziri, but this isn't the best build for her.

thats my tree

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYAAF4DHgQHBbUGIwguCPQJoAqbDkgRlhSwFr8Zjh9BI_Yk_SaVKgstHzBxMHwyATY9OkI_c0qaS3hMs02SUDBRR1VLVcZZvGHiYetjQ2pDaoxrF2yMbOdtbHBSc3B6U311fyt_xoIeg9uMC4w2jX2Nv5UgmmGbJpuNnaqfiKIEoqOi2aOKsNiyGbVIuXy86sBUwcXB8

ty again!:)

draconyn,ur right my hit chance is 80%,ill gem more accuracy and a wed belt,ty

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info