[2.0] Kinetic Blast Wander | Physical and Elemental | HC Viable [BOTW S4E6]

"
LlamaPajama wrote:
Hey, thanks for writing the awesome build. Great so far, just killed graveyard merveil deathless at level 68, with pretty cheap gear. Just wondering, would it be more cost effective to try to craft a high level wand or buy one for a few ex? I'm still using this.

You're better off buying a wand. Hopefully there's some available, markets are slower now.
Crafting a wand is always costly, they can roll pretty much every mod, attack, spell, and loads of useless ones too.
I wasted a few thousand alts in Bloodlines and couldn't beat my previous wand.

If you cant buy a good wand and chose to craft instead, then try to regal 1 mod blues, it;s easier to hit 2 good mods than 3. Preferably you want T1 phys%/accuracy and Flaring, then multi mod the rest. Similar to the one Carlovski crafted.

"
Carlovski wrote:
At the end of the league, just want to say thanks for the build - was definitely the best one I played this league, and I took it the furthest (Of course it was helped by inheriting all the currency from the first 3 characters!)
Finally managed to craft a better wand than the one I'd had since lvl 59 (Which I got for a bargain 15c)

Remind me to never try wand crafting again. I must have put 1000's of alts through it and quite a few regals the best I got was this t5 hybrid and t2 flat. Didn't get a single flaring or tyrannical. Got Emperor's twice, and bricked the regal both times. Still, 202 pdps isn't bad.
One thing I also found with this build is that it is quite easy to run a fair chunk of IIQ as well on easier content - I had about 170% up on KB most of the time.

Ye man, crafting a wand is so hard. you got a nice one though. Glad you enjoy the build.
IGN: @Oos
Hi! Nice setup.. I'll throw in build i am playing last few weeks in standard (old char respec), before one month starts.

GEAR

with leap slam on weapon swap
SKILL TREE
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYABAcFtQmgDkgPqw_EEZYUsBa_I_Yk_SaVJ6kqCypbLR8wfDY9Olg7fD1fP3NDNkqaTLNNklAwUUdRbFHZUlNS7FVLVcZZvF5FXyph4mKsY0NqQ2sXbIxs521scFJzcHn2fyt_xoIeg9uMNo19jb-S85Ugl5WaYZuhnaqfiKIEoqOi2ac0rJiwkrDYtMW1SLjKvOrAVMCcwcXB88JzwuzFKMu9znDUI9aK2wLbC-OE5oHnVOvk8wnz6vZb9uf31_nI-uv67_xk_5P_3g==

It's pretty random, but I have a lot of fun with it. It is actually my first character that manage 72+ maps, to be honest.
"
vstekk wrote:
Hi! Nice setup.. I'll throw in build i am playing last few weeks in standard (old char respec), before one month starts.

GEAR

with leap slam on weapon swap
SKILL TREE
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYABAcFtQmgDkgPqw_EEZYUsBa_I_Yk_SaVJ6kqCypbLR8wfDY9Olg7fD1fP3NDNkqaTLNNklAwUUdRbFHZUlNS7FVLVcZZvF5FXyph4mKsY0NqQ2sXbIxs521scFJzcHn2fyt_xoIeg9uMNo19jb-S85Ugl5WaYZuhnaqfiKIEoqOi2ac0rJiwkrDYtMW1SLjKvOrAVMCcwcXB88JzwuzFKMu9znDUI9aK2wLbC-OE5oHnVOvk8wnz6vZb9uf31_nI-uv67_xk_5P_3g==

It's pretty random, but I have a lot of fun with it. It is actually my first character that manage 72+ maps, to be honest.

Interesting setup. Do you need mana leech in your 6L? Really seems like a waste. You converted a lot of damage to elemental but I'm sure you would be better off swapping Phys to Lightning to Crit Damage, then Mana Leech to Faster Attacks or Phys Proj DMG.

Also have you tried Herald of Ice instead of Ash? Ash gives good tooltip dps but the explosion effect from HoIce pretty much doubles wander clear speed. Try it out.

Nice gear though, everything really good apart from the belt :P
"
Oos wrote:

Interesting setup. Do you need mana leech in your 6L? Really seems like a waste. You converted a lot of damage to elemental but I'm sure you would be better off swapping Phys to Lightning to Crit Damage, then Mana Leech to Faster Attacks or Phys Proj DMG.

Also have you tried Herald of Ice instead of Ash? Ash gives good tooltip dps but the explosion effect from HoIce pretty much doubles wander clear speed. Try it out.

Nice gear though, everything really good apart from the belt :P

Since i convert almost everything i miss a bit the mana leech from physical, but with mana leech i can atttack without issues. I swapped pcoc to phys to lightening, because with more physical and bad luck i killed myself on phys reflect (when i crit, but don't evade or dodge)..

I didn't try HoI, I really like how herald of ash looks, to be honest :D

The gear is.. what i managed to find in the depths of my STD chest.
I can't bear myself to clean the f* mess :D
Good luck to all the 1 month racers.

"
vstekk wrote:
The gear is.. what i managed to find in the depths of my STD chest.
I can't bear myself to clean the f* mess :D

Yeah I thought so. You scraped together a pretty decent set of gear. I was just giving some opinions on how to improve it.
Made it to level 82 with this build before the league ended.. tons of fun was had with my build.

For the one month though, this time I'm going to try out COC Cold Snap Wander and see how it does.

Seems like it may offer even faster clear speed, but I guess we'll find out.
hi this build will benefit from which masters
"
Crauw wrote:
hi this build will benefit from which masters

Tora:
Crit chance on Wand. WED% on Belt. (Attack speed on Gloves from Tora too?).

Elreon:
Crit chance/life on Amulet.

Haku:
Resistance/life/evasion on armour.

In new leagues playing wander I'd have Zana > Tora > Haku > Elreon > the rest in my hideout for dailies.
Last edited by Oos on Mar 27, 2015, 5:58:02 AM
@Oos i rly like build thank u.But i have big problems right now with single target kill,what can u suggest me to denay that problem?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info