[2.0] Kinetic Blast Wander | Physical and Elemental | HC Viable [BOTW S4E6]

Can this build work with IR and block instead of dodge and Acro?
hi, been trying out this build in standard, have always wanted to play a phy wander

its been quite a blast so far, but wanted to ask how you guys have at least 90% accuracy without using the gem or any +acc rating on gear?

even with the gem, im only at 89% for kinetic blast and only 80% for the single target atk

heres my equip im currently using, ignore the gems in the links

Finally i got my 6L :-) Damage is awesome as expected. But the damage was already awesome with 5L.
Now i'll have to find out how fast reflect kills me.

DPS with 6 Charges (nothing else) is 19.9k now. Still have to level up the inc. crit gem.. and guess i will +20 my heralds. Than i should have everything near to (my) optimum. Gear upgrades will get expensive than, but i'll try.

gear:
Spoiler
What are your thoughts on linking HoI with Conc Effect and Increased AOE?
"
hi, been trying out this build in standard, have always wanted to play a phy wander

its been quite a blast so far, but wanted to ask how you guys have at least 90% accuracy without using the gem or any +acc rating on gear?

even with the gem, im only at 89% for kinetic blast and only 80% for the single target atk

heres my equip im currently using, ignore the gems in the links

To get 90% accuracy without the gem, you need to have rare gloves/helm with 200+ accuracy, along with + accuracy on jewerly. Where are you seeing people hitting 90% without accuracy on those items?
"
Kampfhuhn87 wrote:
Finally i got my 6L :-) Damage is awesome as expected. But the damage was already awesome with 5L.
Now i'll have to find out how fast reflect kills me.

DPS with 6 Charges (nothing else) is 19.9k now. Still have to level up the inc. crit gem.. and guess i will +20 my heralds. Than i should have everything near to (my) optimum. Gear upgrades will get expensive than, but i'll try.

gear:
Spoiler

Yeah, you have gone all out for damage on your links like I did. You might find you want to tweak that for a bit more survivability, and manoeuvrability - you will do plenty of damage anyway!
Nice wand though - looks like you were a bit unlucky on the master craft rolls too, a divine would be a pretty good investment, although you could get unlucky with the crit roll. I'd say almost certainly would be a dps boost, and if you can afford to throw a couple at it, definitely do.
"
Carlovski wrote:
"
Carlovski wrote:
I socketed and linked it myself. Actually done about 6 of them now, trying to get a 6 link, selling them when I can each time (I see you messaged me about one!) Been pretty lucky on them, apart from the no 6 link, only one took loads of jewellers (at least 400) but they all linked pretty quick.

That ring was handed down for another char, mainly to fill in the needed mana leach. Really need one with phys damage and better resists and life, but that gets pricey! The magic find is nice though.

Finally got my 6l!

Not sure on my best links atm though. I've stopped at BBGGGR as getting low on chromes, so have to have WED in there. Basically not sure whether to put in pierce, and spec out of the pierce nodes or put faster attacks back in. I've had to take out crit damage because of the colours.

Got caught in the end of league corruption bug and vaal'd my 6l daresso's!

A bit boring in the end. If one of the green links had gone white, it would have actually been pretty useful, would have let me swap in WED/Leech/Crit damage depending on the map mods etc. At least it didn't brick it!
"
Carlovski wrote:

Yeah, you have gone all out for damage on your links like I did. You might find you want to tweak that for a bit more survivability, and manoeuvrability - you will do plenty of damage anyway!
Nice wand though - looks like you were a bit unlucky on the master craft rolls too, a divine would be a pretty good investment, although you could get unlucky with the crit roll. I'd say almost certainly would be a dps boost, and if you can afford to throw a couple at it, definitely do.

Yea, i was pretty unlucky on the mastercrafts :( made me sad a long time.. but wait - you say divines reroll the mastercrafts too? i always thought those wouldn't reroll. guess i have to save up a few and give it a try.

By the way... i couldn't resist and rerolled most of my +20 gem to Q20 lvl1 :D will take some time but get them back to lvl20 but i think it's worth. It is by far the cheapest possible improvment :D

With my survivabilty i'm pretty fine. I am at lvl 91 1/2 and died 19times right now. The last time i died was at lvl83 i think. Since i don't play HC im fine with that. Reflect is getting a bit scary but it is possible. And i have just 4.3k life... All my other chars do have more, but i don't care ;-)
Last edited by Kampfhuhn87 on Mar 13, 2015, 3:07:55 PM
"
Kampfhuhn87 wrote:
"
Carlovski wrote:

Yea, i was pretty unlucky on the mastercrafts :( made me sad a long time.. but wait - you say divines reroll the mastercrafts too? i always thought those wouldn't reroll. guess i have to save up a few and give it a try.

By the way... i couldn't resist and rerolled most of my +20 gem to Q20 lvl1 :D will take some time but get them back to lvl20 but i think it's worth. It is by far the cheapest possible improvment :D

With my survivabilty i'm pretty fine. I am at lvl 91 1/2 and died 19times right now. The last time i died was at lvl83 i think. Since i don't play HC im fine with that. Reflect is getting a bit scary but it is possible. And i have just 4.3k life... All my other chars do have more, but i don't care ;-)

You die a lot less than I do - but I do play very loosely, and I do like running insanely rolled maps, quite often with MF gear and an IIQ gem in too.
Divines do re-roll mastercraft mods. One thing I'm not sure on is if they respect the ranges on the tier of mod you craft. There was discussion a while back that it didn't i.e in your case you could end up with an 18% crit chance roll. The feeling was that it was a bug, but not sure if it's been resolved.
I tried my luck and threw a few divines on the wand. Nothing really special happend. The first two divines were a bit worse (one totally crap and the other on dps wise fine but just 22%crit). The thrid one was a small upgrade than. Changed the dps from 209 to 218,7 and from 26% crit to 27% crit too ;-).

Stopped there because i only have one divine left. But im glad with it.. a new wand would have been much more expensive =D

Btw i calculated that the max. possible DPS on my wand would be 251,8. Guess i have to save a few divines for another round ;-) a 250dps Wand would cost like 30ex... so it's a try. If i could get 240 out of it i would be happy. Minimum dps is 194, so i'm right in the middle now.

KB DPS wit 6L changed from 19744 to 20539 (still releveling the heralds. guess i will stop at slight above 21k).

Last edited by Kampfhuhn87 on Mar 14, 2015, 4:49:48 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info