[2.0] Kinetic Blast Wander | Physical and Elemental | HC Viable [BOTW S4E6]

trying out this build and liking it so far but only 65.. question i got and was too lazy to read though
all 30+ pages is flasks. is it worth using a granite flask at all? or just roll with jade? even with the drop in amour it seems like you might need some. thanks for the info
"
cremates wrote:
trying out this build and liking it so far but only 65.. question i got and was too lazy to read though
all 30+ pages is flasks. is it worth using a granite flask at all? or just roll with jade? even with the drop in amour it seems like you might need some. thanks for the info

It's better to roll with jade flask because the benefit from all your evasion stacked items. Your dodge from acrobatics and evasive from tree should allow you to miss more attacks and even if someone does hit you, instant hp flask should definitely be followed. What is your current hp? For extra survivability, make sure you're running IM/EC setup and try using frostwall to avoid close melee encounters.
Sorry, been away and not checking the thread. I'll reply to people now.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

"
Wonkstar wrote:
Is this build very viable for a new league? I'm thinking of leveling with EK and Bear trap till around 60+ and then starting to work on crafting a wand / seeing if people have started trading them by then.

Some people have done this off 0 currency but it's not easy. You're better off making this as your second build.

"
Legolasgrnlf wrote:
Can this build work with IR and block instead of dodge and Acro?

I guess, but it's more points (in an already point starved build) and reflect may be an issue.

"
hi, been trying out this build in standard, have always wanted to play a phy wander

its been quite a blast so far, but wanted to ask how you guys have at least 90% accuracy without using the gem or any +acc rating on gear?

even with the gem, im only at 89% for kinetic blast and only 80% for the single target atk

heres my equip im currently using, ignore the gems in the links

To get over 90% accuracy late game you need accuracy on gear. Helm, jewelry and gloves can all roll accuracy. With rolls on gear and some nodes on the tree, you shouldn't need to use the gem. Although a 20% accuracy is decent.

"
Kesshi wrote:
What are your thoughts on linking HoI with Conc Effect and Increased AOE?

I haven't tested this. HoIce is very strong but with that setup you would need to drop your second Herald. Also, HoIce is already scary vs reflect because you cant evade it, so this will make it worse. It's a good option for softcore though. HoIce adds a lot to the clear speed of this build so I'm sure that setup will be stronger than a second Herald.

Another option is using it in a +2 cold gem wand. Not exactly easy to get that with good dps though.

"
cremates wrote:

Because we're Acrobatics, even an Iron Skin Granite wont be worth it. You're better off using a Jade and relying on Immortal Call CWDT to save you from pure phys.
IGN: @Oos
ty ty for the replies

Found these two wands. Which one would be better for this build? Currently leveling up and want to know which one to choose. I wasn't sure if the spell crit on the one wand helped with any of our skills.
"
Darkith1546 wrote:

Found these two wands. Which one would be better for this build? Currently leveling up and want to know which one to choose. I wasn't sure if the spell crit on the one wand helped with any of our skills.

Spell crit is useless.

But between those two you have 1% more base crit vs more physical dps. Hard to say which is better at this point, will depend on your other gear. Wont be much in it though, so test them both when you get level 59.
"
Oosband wrote:

Spell crit is useless.

But between those two you have 1% more base crit vs more physical dps. Hard to say which is better at this point, will depend on your other gear. Wont be much in it though, so test them both when you get level 59.

Thanks for the advice. I went with the 11% crit wand since crit is very important for this build. I ended up yolo exalting my wand and getting lightning ele damage on it.
"
Darkith1546 wrote:
"
Oosband wrote:

Spell crit is useless.

Thanks for the advice. I went with the 11% crit wand since crit is very important for this build. I ended up yolo exalting my wand and getting lightning ele damage on it.

Nice man, will be fine for every map. Can only be replaced by a crazy 8ex+ wand now.
Hey, thanks for writing the awesome build. Great so far, just killed graveyard merveil deathless at level 68, with pretty cheap gear. Just wondering, would it be more cost effective to try to craft a high level wand or buy one for a few ex? I'm still using this.

Yep, I'm that guy.
At the end of the league, just want to say thanks for the build - was definitely the best one I played this league, and I took it the furthest (Of course it was helped by inheriting all the currency from the first 3 characters!)
Finally managed to craft a better wand than the one I'd had since lvl 59 (Which I got for a bargain 15c)

Remind me to never try wand crafting again. I must have put 1000's of alts through it and quite a few regals the best I got was this t5 hybrid and t2 flat. Didn't get a single flaring or tyrannical. Got Emperor's twice, and bricked the regal both times. Still, 202 pdps isn't bad.
One thing I also found with this build is that it is quite easy to run a fair chunk of IIQ as well on easier content - I had about 170% up on KB most of the time.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info