[2.0] Kinetic Blast Wander | Physical and Elemental | HC Viable [BOTW S4E6]

so I recently crafted
with just 1 transmute and a regal, and am now a little curious about the multimod crafting. Am I able to remove just the crit from it in hopes of getting a higher roll? Or would that end up removing all of the mods on it (I'm new to crafting)? :(. Any insight would be greatly appreciated.

PS. great guide!
"
sikatrixlol wrote:
so I recently crafted
with just 1 transmute and a regal, and am now a little curious about the multimod crafting. Am I able to remove just the crit from it in hopes of getting a higher roll? Or would that end up removing all of the mods on it (I'm new to crafting)? :(. Any insight would be greatly appreciated.

PS. great guide!

Pretty sure that removing the mods will remove ALL crafted mods. Nice wand though!
IGN: TrulyRighteous
Last edited by ArcanePenguin on Jan 30, 2015, 10:43:28 PM
My DPS feels REALLY lacking. Here is gear, with exact tree.

I love pie.
"
xSyK0TiC wrote:

What's your tooltip dps (with charges) and level?
Your gear is fairly decent, not top tier yet but should be clearing no problem.

I'd first upgrade your amulet, invest into a good one. After a wand, amulets are the second best DPS slot for wander.
So look for:
HP + crit damage/crit chance/phys damage/leech/accuracy
Remember that master crafted crit chance roll is pretty good so look for an open suffix hp/multi/phys dmg amulet.

After that upgrade your rings:
HP + phys dmg/wed/accuracy/leech/res

You should also try and get a good belt, Rustic with WED roll (can master craft that).
Then after all that invest in a better wand if you want to push it higher.

Your gear is fine really, it's going in the right direction, just lower rolls and a bad amulet. You may also be low level, not sure. When you're 85+ all the nodes from the tree will really help out too.
The key is to stack as much hp/res/defense on your non-dps gear slots, freeing up rolls for dps stats on rings/ammy/gloves.
IGN: @Oos

Got this now if anyone is interested
Ranger Phys ST Guide
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/888555
Last edited by ewaste on Feb 1, 2015, 7:11:08 AM
"
Oosband wrote:
"
xSyK0TiC wrote:

I'd first upgrade your amulet, invest into a good one. After a wand, amulets are the second best DPS slot for wander.
So look for:
Remember that master crafted crit chance roll is pretty good so look for an open suffix hp/multi/phys dmg amulet.

You should also try and get a good belt, Rustic with WED roll (can master craft that).

Your gear is fine really, it's going in the right direction, just lower rolls and a bad amulet. You may also be low level, not sure. When you're 85+ all the nodes from the tree will really help out too.
The key is to stack as much hp/res/defense on your non-dps gear slots, freeing up rolls for dps stats on rings/ammy/gloves.

Power Siphon

Spoiler

Kinetic Blast

Spoiler

This is with charges (6 total)

Not to sure what's up. I'll search for a new ammy, but any wand better than mine is 5-10 ex+. And I want to get a 6L Belly or Volls not sure which yet. With Volls I can drop the PCoC gem and put another damage gem in there.
I love pie.
"
xSyK0TiC wrote:
"
Oosband wrote:
"
xSyK0TiC wrote:

So look for:

Power Siphon

Spoiler

Kinetic Blast

Spoiler

This is with charges (6 total)

Not to sure what's up. I'll search for a new ammy, but any wand better than mine is 5-10 ex+. And I want to get a 6L Belly or Volls not sure which yet. With Volls I can drop the PCoC gem and put another damage gem in there.

Yeah your damage isn't too bad, but you lack a lot of accuracy, your chance to hit is probably making you feel weak because of flubbed hits.
IGN: @Oos

Chance to hit is 82%. 80+ is good I thought.
I love pie.

Since you are playing Torment you might not want to follow the guide exactly since the OP is playing in Beyond and dying occasionally is not an option ;)

To get more DPS you can use different gems. My setup is this:

You can also use a modified version of the tree. Mine is this:

Since you have the Tabula you could easily switch gems around to find the highest dps combo (but check dps with power charges up if you are using pcoc since with that you achieve near 100% uptime)

Wrath will give more DPS than hatred until your wand is higher pDPS.

I am just barely able to run wrath and all three heralds. Eventually I will upgrade my wand and switch to using hatred. For my sixth link I would probably use PPAD, although FA will be higher tooltip I don't think it will be sustainable, or necessary to attacked repeatedly very often.
"
Wulgar55 wrote:

Since you are playing Torment you might not want to follow the guide exactly since the OP is playing in Beyond and dying occasionally is not an option ;)

To get more DPS you can use different gems. My setup is this:

You can also use a modified version of the tree. Mine is this:

Since you have the Tabula you could easily switch gems around to find the highest dps combo (but check dps with power charges up if you are using pcoc since with that you achieve near 100% uptime)

Wrath will give more DPS than hatred until your wand is higher pDPS.

I am just barely able to run wrath and all three heralds. Eventually I will upgrade my wand and switch to using hatred. For my sixth link I would probably use PPAD, although FA will be higher tooltip I don't think it will be sustainable, or necessary to attacked repeatedly very often.

Transitioning from coc to this build in hopes to find more stability has made me poor. But this seems to be working for now until i get a good wand.
I love pie.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info