[2.0] Kinetic Blast Wander | Physical and Elemental | HC Viable [BOTW S4E6]

"
How are you reaching such a high tooltip?

I'm just barely breaking 3k (4.2k with charges).

Level 67 at the moment.

I clear fine, I just want the huge tooltip for epeen purposes.

All crit builds, and especially wander, scale exponentially. Every small upgrade you get adds up and buffs your other damage sources. So every skill point, gear upgrade, 6L, gem quality etc will all scale your damage exponentially. Level 67 is relatively low level so keep grinding and upgrading your gear and you'll get there.

If you want all your gear reviewed then post it here and I can suggest what to upgrade next, and what to look out for.
IGN: @Oos
ok small update

im lvl 67 atm and started doing maps. at 3.7k life and clearing fine but a bit slower than i thought i would be. my KB is only 1.8k dps with my power charges so that sucks. PS is around 6k with charges. still having some mana issues but not as bad as before. im running herald of ash, ice, and hatred atm as well.

my gear is still in the works. planning to get a belly soon and hopefully 5L it. i know my amulet is bad so i need to upgrade that. but other than that, what u suggest i upgrade next? think getting the belly or a 5L first would be better?

gear:
Spoiler

ive grabbed all the power charges and grabbed up to fusillade in the big wand wheel. working on getting the rest of the wand nodes and the crit nodes next (i grabbed all the life and life/evasion nodes as i was leveling).

hopefully i can get to that point where stuff just blows up =D
Last edited by godhand456 on Jan 28, 2015, 2:09:31 PM
"
Oosband wrote:

All crit builds, and especially wander, scale exponentially. Every small upgrade you get adds up and buffs your other damage sources. So every skill point, gear upgrade, 6L, gem quality etc will all scale your damage exponentially. Level 67 is relatively low level so keep grinding and upgrading your gear and you'll get there.

If you want all your gear reviewed then post it here and I can suggest what to upgrade next, and what to look out for.

Level 71 at the moment;

Gear

Passives

Bit of a different route than you did.

http://poeurl.com/zcRbmvz
Last edited by Detrites on Jan 28, 2015, 2:46:27 PM
Last edited by Sea_of_Vomit on Jan 28, 2015, 9:40:01 PM
Thanks for the Build Oos. I'm using a modified version in Torment and it is going pretty well. Lvl 84 currently. Pretty squishy, but clear speed is very nice. At 14.4K DPS with a 179 pDPS 10% crit wand. Running the three heralds and wrath. Right now wrath is higher DPS than hatred but I expect that will change if I upgrade to a higher pDPS wand. I also find that WED and CD gems are much higher DPS than PPAD (regardless of wrath or hatred). I wonder if this will also change with higher pDPS wand as well.

Right now I am trying to decide whether it will be worth the investment to upgrade the wand and some of my other gear or to use the currency I've earned with this guy to roll another.

Any feedback would be appreciated!

Spoiler

So how hard is it to get 3G 2B sockets on a Belly? I'm looking at buying one now, and that color combination is hard to find. How many chromes am I likely going to need to get a 5L 6S Belly set up with the right colors?
"
BaggerX wrote:
So how hard is it to get 3G 2B sockets on a Belly? I'm looking at buying one now, and that color combination is hard to find. How many chromes am I likely going to need to get a 5L 6S Belly set up with the right colors?

Very easy. I just got 4G 2B with three chroms.
"
dxEmpathyxb wrote:
"
BaggerX wrote:

Very easy. I just got 4G 2B with three chroms.

It took over 600 chromes for me to get 2B 3G for my belly. So there's that.

It all boils down to luck, but in theory it's only 2 offcolor to get 2 blue, so I'd say something like 100-150~ is probably quite a good estimate.

(During the 600 chromes I actually got 2B 3R over 10 times, and statistically it should have the same probability than 2B 3G)

edit: according to the Vorici Chromatic Calculator (http://siveran.github.io/calc.html) the average amount of attempts (chromes) you need is 94.2, so a bit less than I estimated.
Last edited by Beuneri on Jan 29, 2015, 8:16:49 AM
"
godhand456 wrote:
-

Heya. You can pretty much upgrade every gear slot at this point, but you're on the right track.
First get a great amulet, then a 5L Belly (or high evasion/hp 5L for cheaper).
Master craft WED on your belt until you can upgrade it later.
Also get a new shield, you can get a better one for a few chaos. Aim for high evasion and lots of resistance so you can be more flexible with other gear slots.

After that, with Belly you should have enough HP to map safely for a while, so upgrade your dps slots maybe.
Get good rings, accuracy on helmet, better gloves.
Then upgrade your wand and everything else after.
I suggest all the good stats to look out for on the first page, in gearing section.

"
-

Your passives are fine, but keep in mind that my tree on the first page is the most efficient, especially for Bloodlines. I'd suggest respeccing so you're closer to that, you'll be safer with more HP and shouldn't lose any damage. Also respect the 10dex node after Ondar's.
Keep Throatseeker if you want, that cluster is strong.

Gear wise, you mentioned you're mostly looking for damage right now, so I'll focus on that.
I list the recommended stats on the first page, it's easier if you check there in Gearing section.
You can upgrade your helmet for cheap, roughly the same stats but add 300 accuracy.
Gloves can be upgraded, hp/res/phys dmg/leech/accuracy/attack speed. Note that you can master craft T1 attack speed on gloves so look for open suffix if possible.

Your amulet is ok, good crit amulets can get expensive but keep looking for a good deal. For now just master craft phys damage on yours.
Your rings are pretty weak too. If you need stats/res then upgrade your other gear slots first so you can focus more dps stats on rings/gloves/amulet.
Then dump any GCPs you have into Kinteic Blast gem to make it 20%.

Your wand will be fine until the rest of your gear is high tier.

"
Sea_of_Vomit wrote:
mom variant

Damn, great take on the build.
The problem with Wander is you need so many skill points to really make the build shine, and you spend a lot of nodes on mana.
Level 20+ AA would be insane with this build though so your defense is possibly better.

As you're using Pierce gem I'd suggest respeccing the Pierce nodes and using those points elsewhere (at least until level 90+).

Then to get more damage you just need small gear upgrades, like rolling WED on your belt instead of light res, accuracy on helm and upgrading your jewelry.
Overall though, really nice, good luck.

"
Wulgar55 wrote:
-

Dayum, really nice gear, super jealous of that shield!
The main reason for using PPAD is more leech, but it's not as important in Torment, so WED+Crit Damage can achieve higher dps numbers. Although the way armour/res works on monsters means physical damage is usually stronger anyway.
You don't really need higher damage, past 10k gmp tooltip you can clear any content no problem. So it's up to you how much further you want to push your character.
If you're squishy I'd fill your tree in like this:

Level 90 tree getting more hp.

If you really want to push your dps higher then do this:
6L chest
20/20 gems
New wand
HP/Res/WED Rustic Belt
Maligaros
Divine or buy 75% Rat's Nest.
In that order.

You should be able to reach 25k+ gmp tooltip with that. Good luck.

"
BaggerX wrote:

Really not that hard, it's 2 off colours basically. I think the "cheapest" way to do it would be using Vorici bench and using the 1 blue socket for 4 chromes.
I'd estimate around 50-100.
IGN: @Oos
"
Oosband wrote:
Your passives are fine, but keep in mind that my tree on the first page is the most efficient, especially for Bloodlines. I'd suggest respeccing so you're closer to that, you'll be safer with more HP and shouldn't lose any damage. Also respect the 10dex node after Ondar's.
Keep Throatseeker if you want, that cluster is strong.

Gear wise, you mentioned you're mostly looking for damage right now, so I'll focus on that.
I list the recommended stats on the first page, it's easier if you check there in Gearing section.
You can upgrade your helmet for cheap, roughly the same stats but add 300 accuracy.
Gloves can be upgraded, hp/res/phys dmg/leech/accuracy/attack speed. Note that you can master craft T1 attack speed on gloves so look for open suffix if possible.

Your amulet is ok, good crit amulets can get expensive but keep looking for a good deal. For now just master craft phys damage on yours.
Your rings are pretty weak too. If you need stats/res then upgrade your other gear slots first so you can focus more dps stats on rings/gloves/amulet.
Then dump any GCPs you have into Kinteic Blast gem to make it 20%.

Your wand will be fine until the rest of your gear is high tier.

Alright, I've made some changes.

Mind giving me some insight now?

Gear

Passives
http://poeurl.com/zcX1a2k

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info