[2.0] Kinetic Blast Wander | Physical and Elemental | HC Viable [BOTW S4E6]

"
"
Oosband wrote:
Your passives are fine, but keep in mind that my tree on the first page is the most efficient, especially for Bloodlines. I'd suggest respeccing so you're closer to that, you'll be safer with more HP and shouldn't lose any damage. Also respect the 10dex node after Ondar's.
Keep Throatseeker if you want, that cluster is strong.

Gear wise, you mentioned you're mostly looking for damage right now, so I'll focus on that.
I list the recommended stats on the first page, it's easier if you check there in Gearing section.
You can upgrade your helmet for cheap, roughly the same stats but add 300 accuracy.
Gloves can be upgraded, hp/res/phys dmg/leech/accuracy/attack speed. Note that you can master craft T1 attack speed on gloves so look for open suffix if possible.

Your amulet is ok, good crit amulets can get expensive but keep looking for a good deal. For now just master craft phys damage on yours.
Your rings are pretty weak too. If you need stats/res then upgrade your other gear slots first so you can focus more dps stats on rings/gloves/amulet.
Then dump any GCPs you have into Kinteic Blast gem to make it 20%.

Your wand will be fine until the rest of your gear is high tier.

Alright, I've made some changes.

Mind giving me some insight now?

Gear

Passives
http://poeurl.com/zcX1a2k

Yeah gear is better now.
20% your helmet.

You may have some accuracy issues now, you only have 100ish accuracy on gear so look to get some more and get Depth Perception on tree.
http://i.imgur.com/3PzX9Yt.png
You can save a point there, and it's the same amount of points if you chose to get the Pierce nodes later. So respec that too and head for accuracy on tree as you level.
New ring and gloves are nice too.

So your next upgrade should be:
Shield (Evasion, hp, res).
Ring (HP, Res, Accuracy, Phys DMG, Leech, etc).
Amulet (crit, multi, hp, accuracy, leech phys dmg).

Getting a good amulet can be hard, but keep in mind that the master crafting of crit chance is cost effective, so look for open suffix with other stats you need.

After that you can get a 6L and a gg wand if you want to push the build further.
Nice gear though, getting there, good luck :)
IGN: @Oos
I made a better wand~

I'm so happy, only cost about 2 ex of alts.

Spoiler

I'm starting to think using hatred+herald of ice may be better than using the 3 heralds, at least for my variant. I need room for clarity.
Last edited by Sea_of_Vomit on Jan 30, 2015, 1:08:30 AM
Thanks for the feedback Oos. That shield was actually really cheap, I got a great deal on it :) Only things I spend more the an ex on are the wand and chest.

I was thinking to buy a new wand before going for a 6L, but maybe I could go for the 6L first as you say. Never had a 6L. Got ~10 ex saved up so far so maybe I'll just wait to buy one outright.

I did finally find a good deal on a rustic belt (5c) and was able to switch that out and also use a new ammy that I found boosting dps and hp by a bit.

Spoiler

"
Oosband wrote:
Dayum, really nice gear, super jealous of that shield!
The main reason for using PPAD is more leech, but it's not as important in Torment, so WED+Crit Damage can achieve higher dps numbers. Although the way armour/res works on monsters means physical damage is usually stronger anyway.
You don't really need higher damage, past 10k gmp tooltip you can clear any content no problem. So it's up to you how much further you want to push your character.
If you're squishy I'd fill your tree in like this:
Spoiler

Level 90 tree getting more hp.

If you really want to push your dps higher then do this:
6L chest
20/20 gems
New wand
HP/Res/WED Rustic Belt
Maligaros
Divine or buy 75% Rat's Nest.
In that order.

You should be able to reach 25k+ gmp tooltip with that. Good luck.
Thinking about doing this build on my shadow with unallocated points! Looks pretty neat! However, I only have a budget of ~15 exalts and was wondering if I could still complete high end maps quickly with this budget.
Also, in terms of raw DPS/survivablity for myself, do I spec into the Solo Play build or the Conduit build?
IGN: TrulyRighteous
"
Sea_of_Vomit wrote:
I made a better wand~

Spoiler

I'm starting to think using hatred+herald of ice may be better than using the 3 heralds, at least for my variant. I need room for clarity.

Did you use the mastercraft that you cant roll spell mods?
Thats a really powerfull wand, gz!
"
Haaken wrote:
Did you use the mastercraft that you cant roll spell mods?

I rolled Flaring and then mastermod int on it and hoped for the best with the regal.
Last edited by Sea_of_Vomit on Jan 30, 2015, 9:09:56 AM
"
Sea_of_Vomit wrote:
I made a better wand~

Spoiler

Wow amazing wand, you got the two best mods to multi mod craft with (flaring+hybrid). Good work.

"
Wulgar55 wrote:
Thanks for the feedback Oos. That shield was actually really cheap, I got a great deal on it :) Only things I spend more the an ex on are the wand and chest.

I was thinking to buy a new wand before going for a 6L, but maybe I could go for the 6L first as you say. Never had a 6L. Got ~10 ex saved up so far so maybe I'll just wait to buy one outright.

I did finally find a good deal on a rustic belt (5c) and was able to switch that out and also use a new ammy that I found boosting dps and hp by a bit.

Spoiler

Great belt, you wont need to upgrade that, just throw a few Blessed on it.
Your wand is fine really, I'd rather have a 6L first, then upgrade wand after.

"
ArcanePenguin wrote:
Thinking about doing this build on my shadow with unallocated points! Looks pretty neat! However, I only have a budget of ~15 exalts and was wondering if I could still complete high end maps quickly with this budget.
Also, in terms of raw DPS/survivablity for myself, do I spec into the Solo Play build or the Conduit build?

Do the solo tree. The party tree trades some survivability and damage for Conduit, but it's good for people who play large parties.

What league do you play? 15ex is for than fine I'd say. You can buy a great wand, amulet, 5L Belly and good gear in other slots for less than 15ex.
IGN: @Oos
I play in standard. It's kinda hard to find a decent wand atm, maybe I just need to explore other places though. Do you have any idea what PDPS wand I could get with my ~15 exalt budget?
Last edited by ArcanePenguin on Jan 30, 2015, 5:12:33 PM
"
ArcanePenguin wrote:
I play in standard. It's kinda hard to find a decent wand atm, maybe I just need to explore other places though. Do you have any idea what PDPS wand I could get with my ~15 exalt budget?

Check poe.trade. I imagine that with a 15 ex budget you should be able to get rather good gear and be able to do any maps. I'm not sure though on how pricing is different in Standard vs Torment where I play though...
"
Wulgar55 wrote:
"
ArcanePenguin wrote:

Check poe.trade. I imagine that with a 15 ex budget you should be able to get rather good gear and be able to do any maps. I'm not sure though on how pricing is different in Standard vs Torment where I play though...

Alright thanks! Excited to get this build in motion.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info