[#1 BL Duelist] 2H Cyclone Atziri Slayer, Small 2.0.0 Update

Would you say this build is viable against mobs that use molten strike? :^)
Quick noob question, when use blood rage? When u hit 0% chaos resist?

Last edited by Pelow on Feb 1, 2015, 3:49:47 AM
How about running this tree, skippping templar, and picking 3% manaleech from gear, with the invested points it would allow me to run without bm, so i could put wed or something in, what do you thing of it? :) cheers

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgQAAecFLQd1CZYNzRNME8kUIBRNFHEV7BfhGJEZLhpVG_ocziFVJd8m-CcgJ-0rUCz7MHcx-zWSNug5DjpSOuE8LT0PPfxGaUd-TeNOMlBHWGNZ_l4TXsBfP2BLYSFkUmSjZU1lp26XdO12K3aseHp673_jgIqCB4TZhO-FUodqiFqKIorwjM-XeZtYns2gQqQZplenMKknqZStja5Qtiy3PrkdvJ-9Nr6nwKbBo8QVxILE9sauxtjKkM9-0iHYvdlh2XzcPeJh5FHpRuoY6wnvDvJB8kXynPZI9033vvjr_Ev-Cv5U_mv-jw==
"
m0tY wrote:
How about running this tree, skippping templar, and picking 3% manaleech from gear, with the invested points it would allow me to run without bm, so i could put wed or something in, what do you thing of it? :) cheers

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgQAAecFLQd1CZYNzRNME8kUIBRNFHEV7BfhGJEZLhpVG_ocziFVJd8m-CcgJ-0rUCz7MHcx-zWSNug5DjpSOuE8LT0PPfxGaUd-TeNOMlBHWGNZ_l4TXsBfP2BLYSFkUmSjZU1lp26XdO12K3aseHp673_jgIqCB4TZhO-FUodqiFqKIorwjM-XeZtYns2gQqQZplenMKknqZStja5Qtiy3PrkdvJ-9Nr6nwKbBo8QVxILE9sauxtjKkM9-0iHYvdlh2XzcPeJh5FHpRuoY6wnvDvJB8kXynPZI9033vvjr_Ev-Cv5U_mv-jw==

There's no way to run cyclone on mana, it simply costs too much. A typical melee character has 500 mana at best, mana leech would go as high as 62,5 per second. With your reduced mana nodes 6L cyclone will cost around 100 mana per use.

Not to mention it will suck against bosses, if you ever stop hitting the boss for whatever reason, you'll be losing mana, and then you will have to wait an eternity to get it back up. If I am not mistaken my duelist had a whooping 10 mana regen at lvl97.

You are also underestimating the AoE nodes from templar, and forgetting to grab resolute technique

Well, unless you go crit with acuities (instant mana leech) it probably is.
dont know if this was asked but what about going sword with the doomsower unique due to the +fire damage and inc aoe on it and having roughly same dps as a kaoms i feel it could be a good option.
or the atziris disfavour maybe?
"
shadowraiden wrote:
dont know if this was asked but what about going sword with the doomsower unique due to the +fire damage and inc aoe on it and having roughly same dps as a kaoms i feel it could be a good option.

It would need a slightly different tree, but yes, it works

You are wrong about the fire damage though, cyclone is a green gem; added fire only applies to red ones.

Atziri's Disfavour is very! good for the build, but at least for me, hard to get because I only play HC.

In temporary leagues you can find better axes than Atziri's, though.
"
Atziri's Disfavour is very! good for the build, but at least for me, hard to get because I only play HC.

Okay, ill check that with level 75.
bought one 2 days ago for 1ex+80c+130fus :D
How much damage did that do?
Can I use a Lightning Coil with this build?

BTW, nice guide you have here.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info