[#1 BL Duelist] 2H Cyclone Atziri Slayer, Small 2.0.0 Update

Can I use a Lightning Coil with this build?

BTW, nice guide you have here.
Path of Exile - Bloodlines Going to Piety

Gear

Nice build! First time this far at hc. Crap gear atm, havent got anything sellable yet. Afraid to use blood rage since crap regen and chaos res.
https://www.youtube.com/user/MrChalyps
"

Gear

Nice build! First time this far at hc. Crap gear atm, havent got anything sellable yet. Afraid to use blood rage since crap regen and chaos res.

:D

"
Sleep3r wrote:
Can I use a Lightning Coil with this build?

BTW, nice guide you have here.

Yes, just swap PoE for PoL. Anyways, after the Coil nerf, I'd rather use a Belly, or a Kaom's when you can 6L your axe.
Awesome build / guide man!

It just looks so manly with the 2-handers /flex

I'm trying this with my 1st HC toon ever and am surprised at how tanky this is.

Elemental Proliferation linked to Herald of Ash is also nice to level with.

Now for me to save up for a 5l... >__<
"

Gear

Oh well died today at lvl86 at Dark Forest to Devourers with That Chaos smoke thing oversomething. Pack came up, I cylone in and insta death hehe. Better luck next time, Back to Torment :D

life 6.6k, dps 11k, maxres

Ripped Gear

https://www.youtube.com/user/MrChalyps
"
Oh well died today at lvl86 at Dark Forest to Devourers with That Chaos smoke thing oversomething. Pack came up, I cylone in and insta death hehe. Better luck next time, Back to Torment :D

life 6.6k, dps 11k, maxres

That's still pretty good! congrats in making it that far in HC.

The mod that killed you is called "Otherworldly", I will quote what I said in my first post: "Otherworldly: Dangerous for everyone. I suspect there is a 100% phys to chaos damage conversion when the cloud is visible. Act with care around physical damage mobs, I usually just wait till it dissipates, and then I yolo in."

Well done anyways!
Last edited by H4NS on Feb 17, 2015, 9:25:04 AM
Can you provide screenshots of your offence and defence screen on the main post?

It provides lots of good information.

Thanks

Good build.
"
gutsygibbon wrote:
Can you provide screenshots of your offence and defence screen on the main post?

Thanks

Good build.

Yes of course!

I have to download the game first though, probably later today.

It's a bit more than 7900 life, 76/75/75 (incl. cap for elemental weakness) resistances, some crappy/irrelevant amount of EVA/AR and 20700 tooltip DPS with frenzy charges.
Last edited by H4NS on Feb 24, 2015, 12:04:14 PM
Updated with min-maxed LVL100 trees
"
H4NS wrote:
"
gutsygibbon wrote:

Thanks

Good build.

Yes of course!

I have to download the game first though, probably later today.

It's a bit more than 7900 life, 76/75/75 (incl. cap for elemental weakness) resistances, some crappy/irrelevant amount of EVA/AR and 20700 tooltip DPS with frenzy charges.

Thanks btw i had a similar situation with heralds of the obelisk 3-4 days ago :P. Was midnight farming and corrupted zones are relatively easy so didn't really bother reading the mods. GMP sprinklers and 400 hp left lol. down from 5.5k

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info