[#1 BL Duelist] 2H Cyclone Atziri Slayer, Small 2.0.0 Update

Thumbs up from me playing ur build after a long break i came back looking for a build to try out and so i came on urs so far its the best build i played thx alot for sharing dude :)

kind regards
Xpliicit
can someone enlight me how he ripped ?
"
DrOwnage wrote:

Beyond Boss with Molten Strike. It must have crit, therefore all the balls that explode out will crit, and they pretty much all hit him. Very unlucky as usually only a couple of them will hit you, and not always a crit.
"
dandan88 wrote:
"
DrOwnage wrote:

Beyond Boss with Molten Strike. It must have crit, therefore all the balls that explode out will crit, and they pretty much all hit him. Very unlucky as usually only a couple of them will hit you, and not always a crit.

Something similar happened to a friend during the BL/TMT league

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IkipTVGC7Ik

6k~ hit
In the 1MHC flashback...

Should I concider running life leech + VP when bloodline is not activated? And then respec the 2 points and take LGoH for when bloodlines is running?
Pm me on forums or ingame: Chickenlal
What kind of flasks should I be using and what kind of map mods should I avoid?
Last edited by Satsuki09 on May 31, 2015, 2:49:22 PM
im currently running your build in softcore, lvl 88 5l atziri axe. other than 6l, what are some things you would do in softcore to improve dps?
Great Build, i have been very successful with it, any ideas on how to spend the passsive points on the 2.0 update? Some of the nodes have been moved around and are a little harder reach them all. Any insight before i confirm my points would be appreciated. Thanks again.
I hope u update your build ! I had AWSOME TIME with your old build and i would like to comtinue......anyway i would like to say THX U !
Small update

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info