[#1 BL Duelist] 2H Cyclone Atziri Slayer, Small 2.0.0 Update

does Cyclone tooltips is true damage or not since its changed to new mechanic instant dealt damage .
"
brian09 wrote:
Noob question, does puncture hurt you while you use cyclone?

Not really if you are attacking mobs. I always have my finger on my staunching pot anyways; just waiting for the sound
What is the dps on your cylone? :)
"
mikkel246 wrote:
What is the dps on your cylone? :)

20,7k, a promise drives it to 24,8
I'm doing this build, except with a Sword because I had one lying around from a few leagues back.

Going great so far, 18K tooltip DPS with 4 Frenzy Charges, and it will get higher soon!

Gear:

Also, I'm using Grace/Hatred auras. I wanted to use Hatred/HoA/HoI, but I liked the tankiness that Grace gave me.

Bandits: Oak/Kraityn/Kraityn
Hi, I've been following your guide since level 1 and i am level 54 in bloodlines right now. I have to say I enjoyed the build so far but I just got to Merciless and it might be because my gear is subpar ( first character on hardcore ) but I get recked by most mobs even early act 1 , and I'm now scared to die. My friends are now level 66 because they kept playing and are ranged caster all 1 shotting mobs from a distance.. but im scared to go in so i fall back.. any tips?
"
Patoued wrote:
Hi, I've been following your guide since level 1 and i am level 54 in bloodlines right now. I have to say I enjoyed the build so far but I just got to Merciless and it might be because my gear is subpar ( first character on hardcore ) but I get recked by most mobs even early act 1 , and I'm now scared to die. My friends are now level 66 because they kept playing and are ranged caster all 1 shotting mobs from a distance.. but im scared to go in so i fall back.. any tips?

Hi,please post your gear & resists.

----

I am now level 69. Everything is going well! Maps 66-68 ok!

My resists are capped, 4k8 HP 5K5 dps with hatred & HoA with just a 4L currently & Butchery, slaughter, Cleaving, by the blade still take

My gear:

Spoiler

Rings,Amulet,Chest & weapon to change priority. ever armor,life soon :)

Thanks H4NS for this nice build :D
Last edited by vick666 on Jan 13, 2015, 6:28:14 AM
Looking at your gear and at my gear.. i know exactly what my problems are its just 1 : I have the worst luck on finding gear and 2 : I dont have much mats to buy new gear .. (like 2 chaos lol)

But thanks to show me what my gear should look like
"
Patoued wrote:

If you are playing the league from scratch, you should prioritize some life nodes first then go for damage.

Use the blacksmith recipe to create new weapons every 8 or so levels.
Ripped my first cyclonist being too confident. Leveled trapper to 80 inbetween but now i had to make another cyclonist, its just too awesome =)

Oh btw grats on the azirislayin'
Last edited by pripple on Jan 14, 2015, 6:29:17 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info